Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...28293031323334>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: The newbie thread
guest_Unregistered
Hi, my name is Neil, I'm from the UK and I've decided to stop watching from the sidelines and actually say hello. First heard Hikki at the end of Evangelion 1.11, tried some more of her work and loved all of it. Actually I can't think of any of her songs that I don't like. I look forward to the day she announces her return.
Posted on: 2011/10/12 10:30
  •  seph725
      seph725
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 31/m/usa
hi! am seph frm u.s , i luv jus bout all typez of muzik, i watch anime when i can( big fan of deathnote n nadesico), n am huge ps3 gamer. the 1st time i heard hikki i knew i wuz gonna listen 2 her 4 life. she iz amazin in evryway , her voice helpz me escape dis world n look at evrything in a different way. wut i feel or cnt find a way 2 say , she does it 4 me evry single time.she iz da true definition if muzik, n 4 dat i thank her. happy 2 join u all.
Posted on: 2012/1/10 4:13
  •  KiNGDOM
      KiNGDOM
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male
Hi everyone, Im new to the site; decided to join as soon as I found the site,I'm a fan of Utada. . . I found out about her about 7 years ago in a videogame I'm pretty sure most of everyone here is familar with "kingdom hearts/Final Fantasy" and I eventually stumbled onto more of her music and I was hooked.
Posted on: 2012/1/13 0:28
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
hello everyone! welcome to utadanet!
Posted on: 2012/1/13 11:42
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
<:O People still come here!? AKIKO WHAT IS THIS!?
Posted on: 2012/1/14 4:47
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/F/Finland
Hey! :D I joined too and I love these threads, muhahaha. 8D

Here's a little summary of me:

- Nicknames on the net: Velvety, drdolce, Powwo, momentum, Kuu_fanatic, cherrygirl_gaga
- From Finland.
- 29.09.1988 (Age 23)
- Been a Utada fan since 2005 and she's always one of my top 3 favorite Japanese artists (she's #3 right now because Koda Kumi and Kana Nishino are too awesome XD).
- I love music. I don't really care which language it's sung in, I will listen if the music at least sounds cool.
- I write romance novels, lyrics, fanfiction.
- I love to sing.
- I've studying to become a Graphic/Web Designer.
- I love Harry Potter, Vampire Diaries and House of Night series.
- I love Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Mariah Carey (+ I listen to Adele, Britney Spears, Madonna and some other artists).
- I used to be a huge anime fan between 2004-2006 but then Utada was too awesome and I kinda stopped fancying anime and manga. :D Now it's all about the music itself.
- I have a bad temper (and thus I have to avoid posting anything anywhere during those moments because it creates drama) but I can be very nice and even crazy.

I think I forgot some stuff here but anyhoo. I have to say that I did register here once a long time ago but never posted anything. I don't even remember my username, it's so long ago so I just made a new one. I use my twitter username because it's too cool. XD
Posted on: 2012/1/14 6:01
  •  hikkimad
      hikkimad
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hi everyone!

I've just joined this forum (wondered why i took so long to)
I am from Singapore and im 23 this year.

Been a huge hikki fan ever since i was 11? Maybe due to my older brother influence, and first love is like the one song which everybody knows.

I am a J-lover sorta. I like the country and its people and I am a YUI-fan as well. Recently, i've also taken a liking for Kana Nishino but YUI and Hikki are still on the top of my list!

Any YUI fans here? :P

Well, nice meeting you guys!
Posted on: 2012/3/29 19:28
  •  Nyaanyaa
      Nyaanyaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Konnichiwaaaa~~!!

Boku wa Ku... er.. I mean, name's Chris ^^;

I'm a 22 year old composer from Berlin, Germany. First Hikki song I heard was 'Simple And Clean' in Kingdom Hearts and I can't get enough of her since #_#

I can't stand most popular music, especially recent stuff. I'm the Nobuo Uematsu, John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Alan Menken kinda guy lol. That didn't keep Hikki from becoming my #1 though of course \o/ And she had to beat Uematsu first..... only took one album of hers

So yeah, that's it fer now :P Looking forward to get to know you guys~ ^.^~
Posted on: 2012/6/18 7:35
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
Quote:

Nyaanyaa wrote:
Konnichiwaaaa~~!!

Boku wa Ku... er.. I mean, name's Chris ^^;

I'm a 22 year old composer from Berlin, Germany. First Hikki song I heard was 'Simple And Clean' in Kingdom Hearts and I can't get enough of her since #_#

I can't stand most popular music, especially recent stuff. I'm the Nobuo Uematsu, John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Alan Menken kinda guy lol. That didn't keep Hikki from becoming my #1 though of course \o/ And she had to beat Uematsu first..... only took one album of hers

So yeah, that's it fer now :P Looking forward to get to know you guys~ ^.^~

Yo Chris

I'm a composer too
but i haven't composed anything in 2 months, lol

I compose mainly avant-garde for my school exams x.X
However I couldn't find a direction and dropped out after 2 year anyways
I'm hoping to switch to composing on Logic

Welcome to the forum ya
I'm James
Posted on: 2012/6/18 12:30
  •  sheila
      sheila