<1...3031323334>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: The newbie thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Sure, you can link things. And welcome by the way. Tetris was and is still one of the most interesting things. Still play on occasion as well and i too have achieved the max score on it. Very time consuming but worth it.
But..... it says you joined back in 2007..... rofl "definitely not new here" can be an understatement.
Posted on: 2012/12/6 21:22
  •  Icefloret
      Icefloret
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 29/30; Female; Piqua, Ohio
Hello, I'm Icefloret. I'm a newbie here. Nice to meet you all.
Posted on: 2012/12/11 9:22
  •  noxious.sunshine
      noxious.sunshine
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27 / F / Like 4 places at once.
Hellloooooo Icefloret!

My family is from Ohio - the southern tip - South Point/Ironton area.. XD

Nice ta meet'cha!
Posted on: 2012/12/14 22:37
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Oh! Jamie!!! I remember you!!! The reason you probably can't acces your old account is because you deleted it off of the face of Unet...and with it went you ._.

Hope you've been well and nice to meet you again! :)
Posted on: 2012/12/18 22:38
  •  ChunkyFatBabies
      ChunkyFatBabies
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 28 / F / China
Hi, my name's Adelle (no not like THE SINGER because I'm older and 2 l's = more awesome yeah I like to make stuff up) and... yep, I'm brand new about 2 days ago.

I've been following off and on about Utada's music and such since I was 16; I first heard her music on the J-drama Majo no Jouken, where her "First Love" song was the constant theme. Plus I was more insane for Japanese stuff, so I was thinking, "Aw crap, I'm hooked." xD;;

I don't listen to her stuff often lately, unless I have a random J-pop nostalgia-moment and one of her songs pop up. Somehow I found "I'll be Stronger" from her online, but I dunno if she sang it? And my birthday is 4 days earlier from hers. XDD I wish I went to her concerts or when she was promoting her music back in the states, but I guess I'm not a big enough fan. 8(

Anything about me... I love food, chubby animals, dog babies, THE BEACH, tuxedosam, watermelon, baggy sweaters, ice cream cake, horror movies (and scary stories), and tropical colors. I'm also in China but from California. So, nice to meet everyone and sorry this got a little longer than I wanted. xD;
Posted on: 2012/12/31 1:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Welcome to UtadaNet, enjoy your stay
Posted on: 2012/12/31 18:18
  •  noxious.sunshine
      noxious.sunshine
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27 / F / Like 4 places at once.
Hiiii! I have a nasty habit of rambling too. XD you're in company.

Welcome!

EDIT:

lol! @ GIGA.. I deleted it? I don't remember doing that! Wowwwww.. Oh well.. Thanks! ^_^ It's good to be back.
Posted on: 2013/1/6 22:56
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L F/Malaysia
Hi guys,I'm Anise,I'm a fan of Utada Hikaru Since 2008.Nice to meet you
Posted on: 2013/1/7 2:00
  •  Greenwood
      Greenwood
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Konbanwa <3 Everyone's display pictures are so sexy! I'm Gabe from Wisconsin, so you wouldn't think I'd be a big Utada fan. When I was a little boy I was living in a disfunctional home. Growing up on a farm, my father would often come home drunk and beat my mom and older brother up. I'd listen to music to drown out the noise, when I came across Utada's cd "First Love". Not really sure how I got it, but I would listen to that cd for hours. I actually had a couple songs memorized, despite knowing nothing of the language! Glad to be here :D
Posted on: 2013/2/12 19:51
  •  Aozora86
      Aozora86
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Sevilla, Spain
Hey, I'm new! or not really xD I actually spent some time here on 2010, after the London ITF concert, but I only wrote 5 or 6 posts, so I just deleted my account to make a new start!
I'm from spain, southern spain, and I've been a Hikki fan since I was 15 years old (and I'm 27 now!). My love for her is beyond words, also tears, since I spent most of the London concert cyring like an hysterical child xD, and I'm sure it will be great to be around here :)
Nice to meet you, guys :D
Posted on: 2013/12/17 13:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3031323334>