Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Member birthdays
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
hahahah I'm 21, gonna be 22 next month... if that counts.

Indeed it does.My mind is at ease.
Posted on: 2010/2/27 14:54
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Lobbo Quote: "How come none of the girls I associate with here are of legal age...?THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!"......No it is worrying !!.....Legal age ??....Drinking age I hope ..
Posted on: 2010/2/27 15:05
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Lobbo Quote: "How come none of the girls I associate with here are of legal age...?THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!"......No it is worrying !!.....Legal age ??....Drinking age I hope ..

That is what I meant and you know it and you are one of those that aren't anywhere near it.I swore Taiyou was 20 >.>...already!

Want to trade me some of your height for a year in age,Lipa?
Posted on: 2010/2/27 16:32
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
I thought Taiyou was 20, but I thought you know she's just too short to be 20 lol..kidding, but if memory serves me right(I can't remember anything nowadays) Taiyou is indeed 20. When she first joined 3 years ago I think she wrote 17 on her ASL. You just do the math afterwards.

But a_kikoo I'm surprised you're 21. It said on your ASL you were 21 this whole time, but I always thought of you to be 25 for some odd reason.
Posted on: 2010/2/27 20:47
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
lol i like how almost everyone here on this site is under 27.
and hikki is still very young
Posted on: 2010/2/27 21:08
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Hahah yes I'm 21.... I feel older though. Maybe cause I got married & I don't go out too much. I heard the age doesn't change so you have to change it yourself. I hope I remember to do so.

I think there are more young fans (around Hikki's age or younger) worldwide. Of course there are older fans. I would think most of them are in Japan.
Posted on: 2010/2/27 23:40
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Lobbo there is nothing to fear in feeling a touch elfish, most of my dearest friends applied to be extra?s at Hobbiton , you could fit nicely in my handbag, and being a giraffe is not so cool anyway, besides I want to be eighteen till I die, if other members don?t throttle me before my nineteenth?

As age had been thrown into the mix we don?t have to fret about variance, what I understand, not sure of it was Kayoko or Winston who let slip but the admins and moderatators are crinkle bound anyway requiring sticks or zimmers to venture near a workstation, we really should take a moment to think about how we can advise them on joint replacement solutions for their knee and hip pain so to restore some form of mobility, Utadanet?s future could depend on it, don?t forget Swallowtail has just become a grandfather, he could soon be requiring expensive dental implants or various orthopedic surgical products.

I will be sensitively,in complete confidence sending Swallowtail some of my grandmother ?denture friendly? recipes?her liquid cottage pie is yummy, and the speed it can be hovered up a straw is awesome ? and it is good to see Hikki fans of all ages even if a little deaf ?

I can?t believe you can?t buy a drink before 21 in America..but then it does make sense I guess ..
Posted on: 2010/2/28 2:50
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Hahah yes I'm 21.... I feel older though. Maybe cause I got married & I don't go out too much. I heard the age doesn't change so you have to change it yourself. I hope I remember to do so.

I think there are more young fans (around Hikki's age or younger) worldwide. Of course there are older fans. I would think most of them are in Japan.

Do you have a picture posted?Because now myself am having a hard time imagining you to be merely 21.

Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Lobbo there is nothing to fear in feeling a touch elfish, most of my dearest friends applied to be extra?s at Hobbiton , you could fit nicely in my handbag, and being a giraffe is not so cool anyway, besides I want to be eighteen till I die, if other members don?t throttle me before my nineteenth?

As age had been thrown into the mix we don?t have to fret about variance, what I understand, not sure of it was Kayoko or Winston who let slip but the admins and moderatators are crinkle bound anyway requiring sticks or zimmers to venture near a workstation, we really should take a moment to think about how we can advise them on joint replacement solutions for their knee and hip pain so to restore some form of mobility, Utadanet?s future could depend on it, don?t forget Swallowtail has just become a grandfather, he could soon be requiring expensive dental implants or various orthopedic surgical products.

I will be sensitively,in complete confidence sending Swallowtail some of my grandmother ?denture friendly? recipes?her liquid cottage pie is yummy, and the speed it can be hovered up a straw is awesome ? and it is good to see Hikki fans of all ages even if a little deaf ?

I can?t believe you can?t buy a drink before 21 in America..but then it does make sense I guess ..

Man....25-45 age isn't old!I feel it more to do with how you look anyways.Your looks aren't gonna change for the next 6 years anyways,Philipa.Unless you decide to get chubby like your dear mom :/ (THAT YOU WON'T LIVE ALONE!) or...Hehehe...grow a b-cup..*runs for dear life*

Philipa:0
Old farts:1

(PAY BACK FOR THE LiPS!)
Posted on: 2010/2/28 6:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

I'm intrigued. XD

Well TPKA, I may not be of drinking age yet...but i'm of legal age!

And happy birthday to Kon-Kon (kayoko), I hope you have a great birthday. Just don't abuse your advantages today. xD
Posted on: 2010/2/28 9:19
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

I'm intrigued. XD

Well TPKA, I may not be of drinking age yet...but i'm of legal age!

And happy birthday to Kon-Kon (kayoko), I hope you have a great birthday. Just don't abuse your advantages today. xD

Oh yeah that totally slipped my mind Happy birthday man!
Posted on: 2010/2/28 9:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...11121314151617...20>