ayehunny wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
happy belated birthday giga!
I remembered it, I just haven't been on to congratulate you ^^

You remembered it?? O.O wow! thank you!!! ^^ it was a pretty nice day ^^

hehe yes. ^^ my sister's birthday is one day after you, so it's kind of easy to remember because of that :)

good to hear you enjoyed it. ^^ is it at 20 you are seen as old-enough-to-manage-on-your-own?

ahh well, happy birthday to her ^^ and still...it means something to me that you remembered ^^

I think so O.O I'm not sure...for me it'd be the age when I feel good enough to mannage by myself I'm 19, but I'm feeling I can go about by myself...but, I think I should find someone to live with
Posted on: 2009/8/9 15:54
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Member birthdays
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
LoBfCanti,

Happy Birthday how did you celebrate?, I am actually frightened to ask, but I bet there was no jelly (Jello) and Custard, or Mr?Nicky Nacky Noo? the magician with support from Sid the Snail, and Puddles the Turtle?sigh days past?..So Campai, here's a Saki.I will drink it on your behalf...

And Belated hip hip hooray?s to Giga and ayehunny?s Sister

Posted on: 2009/8/10 8:08
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
We went out to this Brazilian restaurant,Plataforma.I've never seen so much meat in my life.All those tender beefs and then Poultry wrapped in bacon....I was sadden by how quickly I got full.Also my family knows how much I hate being the center of attention,but they managed to some give the manager the signal for the Firework candle in the cake I was eating for dessert......I tried to blow it to sway other ppl in the from looking.But you should know better than anyone,You can't just blow hinabi out.Aside from that it was a pretty fun day.
Posted on: 2009/8/11 6:18
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Wow this :

http://www.churrascariaplataforma.com/

Who hides there light under a bushel, G?rard Raphet, Charmes-Chambertin GrandCru, 2002, $ 175 a pop....good wine Dad told me.

You don?t like being the center of attention, it your Birthday, you certainly though up surprises, would the real LoBFCanti please stand up, I have 2 vision here Mr Rockin Co*kin, or Mr Uber sensitive, who are you?
Posted on: 2009/8/11 6:39
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Why can't that those two attribute reside in the same sentence?AND I'M NOT THAT SENSITIVE.Though when I was younger I was.But that's because cousins were such rectum orifices...
Posted on: 2009/8/11 6:57
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Because of a paradox they don?t belong in the same sentence, as to whether they compliment personality traits, whose to judge, other than the recipient of your mood, I mean vulgarity in a spontaneous comic situation , can both amuse and offend at the same time. LOL
Posted on: 2009/8/11 7:25
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Because of a paradox they don?t belong in the same sentence, as to whether they compliment personality traits, whose to judge, other than the recipient of your mood, I mean vulgarity in a spontaneous comic situation , can both amuse and offend at the same time. LOL

I'm like that a vast majority of the time.You can ask any of my girl friends and they'll say "ALL THE TIME.".But I know my boundaries.
Posted on: 2009/8/11 7:37
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

I'm like that a vast majority of the time.You can ask any of my girl friends and they'll say "ALL THE TIME.".But I know my boundaries.

Yes I think you do..
Posted on: 2009/8/11 7:55
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
That felt...threatening.
Posted on: 2009/8/11 8:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...20>