12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Who have you exposed to Hikki?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
My family knows I am a hikkifanatic, but my dad keeps saying her name wrong. My aunts have heard some songs, one of them heard take 5, commented on the abrupt music. My friend saw her all over my facebook and looked her up

I haven't fully converted anyone I know to my fanaticism. Just mention those that you have.
Posted on: 2008/11/15 4:13
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: Who have you exposed to Hikki?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I was about to say "I've exposed myself to Hikki".

I don't think I've converted anyone into being a big fan, but I've shown people songs of her's that they've become fond of. Sometimes people will have a hardrive fail or something, and they'll ask me for some song I sent them ages ago or whatever.

It's kind of satisfying. Not unlike exposing yourself.
Posted on: 2008/11/15 7:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
uhm my sisters and my highschool batchmates.. esp my friend whose a graduating student of film in university of the philippines. i showed her my hikki videos (mtvs) and she was totally amazed
Posted on: 2008/11/15 8:13
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well for me almost everyone of my friends knows i'm a hikkifan i didn't really convert them to become a hikki fanatic but they do like her songs and think there amazing and almost every guy who saw her pics says she's hot
Posted on: 2008/11/15 10:57
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Well, in my case .. My friends are the ones who introduced Hikki to me, then I became more addicted than they are. But on the other side, I've introduced Hikki to my other friends too. They like First Love alot. But they weren't a fan of Hikki, they were just a fan of First Love alone, the song itself.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/11/15 16:57
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I've exposed my parents and my sister. My dad keep saying hikaru's name like hee kuh roo...which rhymes with kangaroo..

My sister really loves her and thinks she's a real inspiration. A good person to look up to sometimes.

I agree!

We can't wait till her next album drops!
Posted on: 2008/11/15 17:19
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i love ur avatar josh
Posted on: 2008/11/15 22:14
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
My family uhmm my associated uhmm everybody that saw my hikki T-shirt on Nihon no matsuri
Posted on: 2008/11/15 22:49
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
My family know that I'm a big fan of Hikki, especially my sister. But when she listen the ballad one, she told me that her song is too melancholic. But when she listen the electronica one she said it's too weird
Posted on: 2008/11/17 17:41
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
all my friends know i love hikaru...they make jokes about her and say that ayu is better etc...its all good though...i have fun with those games...its good spreading what you like...its contagious...revealing foreign works to my american friends is a doozy...theyre like "whoa!"
Posted on: 2008/11/17 19:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>