Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Kingdom Hearts : re chain of memories
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Sorry I'm not playing this game anymore lol ya know punching the button make my finger hurts
Posted on: 2008/12/29 4:33
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Sorry I'm not playing this game anymore lol ya know punching the button make my finger hurts

I just got to try to game today... but I don't think i want to continue playing, because i cannot understand the battle system
Posted on: 2008/12/29 7:03
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
KH CoM kinda blows, just wait for Key blade wars
Posted on: 2008/12/29 10:45
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I still prefer the way that KH1 and KH2 works... the battle system
Posted on: 2008/12/29 21:02
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey you guys know of any legal way to download the remix?
Posted on: 2009/1/2 13:36
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
KH1 and KH2 are the best games i ever played

i hope that the 3rd one is gunna be as good as the 1 and 2

it could be awsome if its like final fantasy where it extends to series of games

it will be also nice if the square enix will add another one if Hikki's songs,

it matches Kingdom Hearts lol
Posted on: 2009/1/2 15:41
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
THEY REALLY SHOULD YO!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/1/3 0:37
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I was disappointed at the game the graphics was still the same in kh1.. hayzzzz but w8ing for birth by sleep and 2 other one for the cellphone i think and the other one is for the DS
Posted on: 2009/3/21 5:53
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
that remix was from the first kingdom hearts game..and to the users who want to play it...i do not concur...i bought last week and a week has gone by and its already at the back of my games case...it is not all what i expected...actually nothing i expected..the same makers, character designers in tetsuya nomura, but how could they screw up so badly??? they changed the whole game up....first of all you dont travel at all...you stay in this old castle where you meet a guy obviously from organization XIII but you travel through memories and when you meet friends they act stupid...something like this

"leon!!!"
"i dont you, sora? WAIT! how do i know your name?"

its pretty lame...AND the battle system bites...remember the walk around battle system for the other two KH games...well guess what...its gone...somebody decided to make it a whole lot like last remnant...active enemies walking around and when you run into them the battle sequence engages, which is pretty stupid because KH games are totally different...and even the battle sequence is lame...they added things called card battling...there's a number on the card and if your card number is lower than the opposition you take damage and theyre unaffected...what is this...yugioh??? and they give you a certain limited amount of cards in which case that if you were run out...you have to charge up to get another set to attack again...oh one last thing...what kingdom hearts without donald and goofy right? cant use them UNLESS you summon them WITH CARDS...other summons like simba, mushu, and genie are treated the same way...lame-o

all and all...not a good buy unless youre into final fantasy type games with the kingdom hearts layout right on top of it...if the one for the DS is the same...its going to ruin my love for the KH series, because ive waited so long to play the DS copy
Posted on: 2009/3/21 15:19
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
they should really make KH2 final mix 2 english version omg....... i really want to play that game so bad..............
Posted on: 2009/3/21 22:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>