the best thing you did last night?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...11>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: the best thing you did last night?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
i pimped my pc esp my desktop... i organized my folders by file type and i put some themes from the boot screen, log on screen to the xp theme...
Posted on: 2009/1/22 9:02
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Watching suspense movie "Suspect Zero"
Posted on: 2009/1/22 20:08
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i watched shanghai noon for the first time in ages
Posted on: 2009/1/23 16:11
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Last night was awesome

I watched a movie last night and at around 11 pm some unknown caller called my phone. I picked it up and said hello and the guy on the other side asked if this was chad. I replied "ah no this is brother justin with the baptist church! Are you calling to make a donation to our church? Our goal is $75,000 and currently we are at $69,432.02. Please! Make a donation to our church! Because the poor children in sudan REALLY need our help! They are dying of starvation everyday so please make a donation of any amount of money you can offer to 206-296-8151. Thank you." Then I hung up.

He called 2 more times still asking for chad and seeing if he wants some weed for $5. My dad and i teamed up in answering the phone as a different person. My dad acted as a Czechoslovakian man with a jamaican accent who spoke in english and Visaya. Yah. It was hilarious.

Best night I've had ALL YEAR
Posted on: 2009/1/24 16:26
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Last night was awesome

I watched a movie last night and at around 11 pm some unknown caller called my phone. I picked it up and said hello and the guy on the other side asked if this was chad. I replied "ah no this is brother justin with the baptist church! Are you calling to make a donation to our church? Our goal is $75,000 and currently we are at $69,432.02. Please! Make a donation to our church! Because the poor children in sudan REALLY need our help! They are dying of starvation everyday so please make a donation of any amount of money you can offer to 206-296-8151. Thank you." Then I hung up.

He called 2 more times still asking for chad and seeing if he wants some weed for $5. My dad and i teamed up in answering the phone as a different person. My dad acted as a Czechoslovakian man with a jamaican accent who spoke in english and Visaya. Yah. It was hilarious.

LMAO! THATS AWESOME
thats better than the Seinfeld way of dealing with telemarketers
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=hllDWSbuDsQ
Posted on: 2009/1/25 0:05
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Q wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Last night was awesome

LMAO! THATS AWESOME
thats better than the Seinfeld way of dealing with telemarketers
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=hllDWSbuDsQ

^This right here is awesome for me tonight! An Admin just replied to one of MY messages!

Let me savor this moment o( ~o~)-o
Posted on: 2009/1/25 0:46
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
XD you're the best xD
I've recently got phone calls from Burundi. Pfft, like I will answer, it'sjust a bot or something that takes all money on the phone. but still, first men I saw that someone called me from BURUNDI I was like WTH?! xP

The best thing last night: A night with friendzz ololol.
We cooked dinner, played some Wii and then headed to the bowling alley to play some bowling. It was fun, oh yes.
Posted on: 2009/1/25 1:42
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i went to the movies with my dad, had some father daughter bonding time lol and went out to eat with my grandma
Posted on: 2009/1/25 15:34
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
celebrate chinese new years!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/1/26 0:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered