•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: the best thing you did last night?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

paisith wrote:
Last night I was busy with my work.But tonight(SAT) I have a plan to see a live perfomance of Hikki.I like an UNITED 2006 very much and never feel bother.Even this is a 20 times that I saw.

I love watching her live performances during my free time! I felt that hikki sounded much better during 2004 budokan tour because her voice sounded a bit damaged in UU06 although that tour was visually better. haha. MTV Unplugged was pretty good. But overall, I think I watch the budokan tour the most. I think my mom thinks I'm crazy for watching her performances so many times. =)
Posted on: 2009/12/25 20:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Played the wii for the first time for a couple of minutes haha
Posted on: 2009/12/25 22:03
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I concur that her voice was kinda damaged during UU especially during songs like Wait & See and Keep Tryin'. It seemed as if she was struggling during the end but then again it is tough to have such a long tracklist.

Parents left home last night so no one was using the tv. It's kinda rare during weekends for them not to use the tv so I took the opportunity to play Kingdom Hearts for around 5 hours. Gonna sleep now.
Posted on: 2009/12/26 9:24
  •  Hikaruxhide
      Hikaruxhide
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
~Spend quality time with my love we had a movie night~ those are always awesome:)
Posted on: 2010/1/3 22:39
  •  joeri
      joeri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L not telling! :)
got ma ds emulator working and played kingdom hearts 538 days for far to long >.>

also:

californication episode was awsome xD
Posted on: 2010/1/4 1:07
  •  joeri
      joeri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L not telling! :)
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:
Quote:

paisith wrote:
Last night I was busy with my work.But tonight(SAT) I have a plan to see a live perfomance of Hikki.I like an UNITED 2006 very much and never feel bother.Even this is a 20 times that I saw.

I love watching her live performances during my free time! I felt that hikki sounded much better during 2004 budokan tour because her voice sounded a bit damaged in UU06 although that tour was visually better. haha. MTV Unplugged was pretty good. But overall, I think I watch the budokan tour the most. I think my mom thinks I'm crazy for watching her performances so many times. =)

i think that was because of her alergy (of a certain kind of wood i think...) that her voice wasnt that awsome thejn back in 2004.
Posted on: 2010/1/4 1:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
We went to eat at Chili's for lunch and drank margaritas and the guy didn't charge us for the last 1. Then we went home and made tamales for the first time (I decided that once we get good at it, we're gonna sell those suckers until I get a real job).
Posted on: 2010/1/15 15:30
  •  Rando
      Rando
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/Indonesia
i manage to fix my computer problem, playing GTA IV in Win7 feel so laggy

so i decide to used the winXP, and it run smoothly
Posted on: 2010/1/15 15:46
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
I made my Quad-dyne White Rider with Victory Cry in Persona4.
I also did not sleep :/
Posted on: 2010/1/16 19:43
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
The concert
Posted on: 2010/1/16 22:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011>