12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Truten
      Truten
New Hikki CD?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
I got this email from CDJapan today, and I'm not sure whether it is a new single from Hikki or not. The artist's title is "V.A." which I assume stands for Various Artists but "Hikaru Utada" is the only person underneath the credits. Plus the title "Eternal Love" sounds like a Hikki song. What do you guys think?

Eternal Love Link
Posted on: 2009/1/21 3:02
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: New Hikki CD?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
yeah could be it! ^_^
Posted on: 2009/1/21 10:32
  •  juniper
      juniper
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/US
this is just a thought, but it might be her new Japanese-language album. a while ago i heard a rumor that she was going to release her new jpn and eng albums simultaneously. but since there hasn't been any official word of that happening, i doubt it's the case. the only reason i don't think it's a single is the price: 26.19 USD. that's an awful lot for a single, especially considering the new english album is only 5 bucks more.
Posted on: 2009/1/21 15:56
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i guess it seems like her work on her english album is just about done...she's probably still working on the song for this one..but this is definitely a single for her new japanese album...thats for sure
Posted on: 2009/1/21 16:33
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i think that might be her english album, considering that the release date is the same
Posted on: 2009/1/21 17:17
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
i think that might be her english album, considering that the release date is the same

no it cant be..the producers are from EMI, her japanese production company...had it been her english title...then it'd be from island def jam records...and besides early march is too late for a single to be released when the whole album is set for a late march debut...nothing would sell...why buy the single when you could wait a couple of weeks and get a cd with like 10 more songs on it for the same price
Posted on: 2009/1/22 19:40
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i don't think the album's name is gonna be enternal love....
Posted on: 2009/1/22 19:47
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Maybe that's her new album title, cos I found the same one
http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-26740
Posted on: 2009/1/22 20:23
  •  shapleyforever
      shapleyforever
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:

no it cant be..the producers are from EMI, her japanese production company...had it been her english title...then it'd be from island def jam records...and besides early march is too late for a single to be released when the whole album is set for a late march debut...nothing would sell...why buy the single when you could wait a couple of weeks and get a cd with like 10 more songs on it for the same price

It's possible that it's her english CD because even though island def jam produced it, EMI can still re-release it under their label name if it's the same artist or there is some contract.
Posted on: 2009/1/22 21:58
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
okays..... just found out eternal love is not the name of her english album. eternal love is just a compilation cd that will have "Eternally -Drama Mix-" on it
Posted on: 2009/1/22 22:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>