scott_o_k
Re: "Come Back to Me" MediaBase US Airplay Reporting
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
You guys are in for a treat!

These are all the stations that have played "Come Back to Me" so far:

KDDB
Honolulu
(This is the source of the Rhythmic plays. They've been playing the song nearly 5 times a day. If you're in Hawaii CALL THEM and request!)

--The following are the pop stations that have given the song test spins in the past couple weeks--

KXXM
San Antonio, TX

WXXL
Orlando, FL

WXKB
Ft Myers, FL

WHTS
Grand Rapids, MI

WFMF
Baton Rouge, LA

WIHB
Charleston, SC

WDOD
Chattanooga, TN

KRUF
Shreveport, LA

WKSZ
Appleton, WI

If you have the time, I would definitely E-MAIL all of these and let them know you'd like to hear some more "Come Back to Me!" I would NOT, of course, let them know you are not from the area, lol.
Posted on: 2009/1/30 14:53
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
Quote:
I'm not trying to depress anyone (lol), I'm just pointing out that (a) these numbers are legit and (b) we are still rreeeaallly early in the game and although Utada's off to a promising start, we should remain realistic and understand what it takes to become a "big huge smash hit" song at radio.

Oh no, I don't think you're depressing anyone. After all, the song still hasn't been officially released for airplay, but the stats for CBTM seem to be doing well for radio stations testing the song.

And I'll be emailing those radio stations everyday requesting Hikki
Posted on: 2009/1/30 15:34
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

scott_o_k wrote:

If you have the time, I would definitely E-MAIL all of these and let them know you'd like to hear some more "Come Back to Me!" I would NOT, of course, let them know you are not from the area, lol.
It would be awesome if some people were to do some research of stations that would play CBTM, and post up the contact info. I mean I tried doing this before for Exodus, but it was difficult to find all of the stations. That and radio websites (at least back then) are the most horribly designed sites ever.
Posted on: 2009/1/30 15:39
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
^^^^
Yes, I was going to provide links for all the stations I listed but I'm a little busy at the moment. I'll see if I can do it later.

(And yes, I swear there is some rule that says radio station websites must all be obnoxious and impossible to navigate, lol)
Posted on: 2009/1/30 15:54
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Just going to put in my two cents that I cant STAND that new song of kelly clarksons. Its so bad.

But I haven't heard anything on the radio, how about some love for the northeast? D:
Posted on: 2009/1/30 16:37
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I agree the North East needs some Utada.
Posted on: 2009/1/30 16:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Q wrote:
Quote:

scott_o_k wrote:

It would be awesome if some people were to do some research of stations that would play CBTM, and post up the contact info. I mean I tried doing this before for Exodus, but it was difficult to find all of the stations. That and radio websites (at least back then) are the most horribly designed sites ever.

great idea

somebody should do that
Posted on: 2009/1/31 0:02
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
1/30 Update:

35 Spins
(3 @ Pop; 32 @ Rhythmic)
0.139 Million Audience Impressions

New station tested the song yesterday:

KWNZ
Reno, NV
Posted on: 2009/1/31 13:47
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I stumbled on this random message board post while doing a search:

Quote:
I was driving to work today and listening to the radio (either 102.7 or 104.3) and the DJ said that they were going to play a song from a japanese artist and they ended up playing Utada Hikaru's 'Come back to me'. Haha, I thought that was pretty cool.

So looks like "Come Back to Me" is getting noticed from all the plays in Hawaii. Spread the word! We need any fans in the area to call KDDB up and let 'em know to keep spinning!
Posted on: 2009/1/31 14:40
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
Somebody commented about it being played in Hawaii on lastfm.com and that they live there to. I'm gonna see if I can register and spread the word for people to phone up their radio stations, Team Hikki needs to spread the word!
Posted on: 2009/1/31 15:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...51>