866-CLUB937 Toll-free

This is the third Rhythmic station to play the song
Posted on: 2009/2/8 15:23
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Re: "Come Back to Me" MediaBase US Airplay Reporting
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Finally! I've been waiting for this: "Come Back to Me" now has an adds date for Rhythmic as well.

February 24th! Expect even more rhythmic stations to begin testing the song now as we get closer to the date.
Posted on: 2009/2/8 15:29
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I'm looking to start a "Radio Request" information thread, hopefully it can be stickied? Would that be more appropriate in "News" or "General Discussion," what do you think?
Posted on: 2009/2/8 16:29
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
News, uhmmm i dont know if its gonna stickied since its only CTBM Airplay, btw coz Hikki fans not only in US, can u report CTBM airplay on radio in other country like in Europe, Asia and etc
Posted on: 2009/2/8 20:54
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
News, uhmmm i dont know if its gonna stickied since its only CTBM Airplay, btw coz Hikki fans not only in US, can u report CTBM airplay on radio in other country like in Europe, Asia and etc

Unfortunately, I don't know of any services that track airplay stats for other countries this comprehensively. The main reason something like Mediabase even exists is mostly because (a) the Billboard Hot 100 uses airplay as a factor and (b) the US is a pretty large area and has hundreds if not thousands of stations that would be impossible to follow without dedicated services devoted to it.

For other countries, you're probably best off looking to see if there's any official airplay charts or if your local stations have websites that might have some of that info.
Posted on: 2009/2/9 0:58
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
2/08 Update:

54 Spins
(8 @ Pop; 46 @ Rhythmic)
0.180 Million Audience Impressions

New station played the song:

WZEE
"Z" 104
Madison, WI
jonreilly@clearchannel.com
608-321-0436
Posted on: 2009/2/9 6:52
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Welp, I did it. I made the Radio Station Contact Info Thread. Check it out!
Posted on: 2009/2/9 13:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
OMG! It's already been played on the radio?! Damn I've been listening to the radio for awhile but didnt hear it. Hm. Anyway, I can't wait to hear it on the radio and know there are many humans out there listening to it, too! xD
Posted on: 2009/2/9 14:48
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
The adds date for Pop is tomorrow. I thought I'd let people know what to expect:

An adds date means that's the date that the record label would like stations in the listed format (in this case Pop) to start adding the song to their playlists. It works as a kind of 'release date' for the song at that format, though promo and digital copies of the song usually float around beforehand for stations to test.

Keyword here is start. Do not expect to turn on the radio tomorrow and hear "Come Back to Me" blasting out of it (though if that does happen let us know, lol). It all depends on how many stations add it tomorrow. Hopefully we get a lot of adds. We should get at least a few. We might get *gulp!* none. On wednesday I'll have the report of how many stations added it and which ones.

Even if not a lot of stations add it tomorrow, it's not the end of the world. New songs get added every tuesday, and we still have plenty of time before the album is released. Also, we still have the Rhythmic adds date on February 24th as well.

There are two things we can do to help the song out:
- Download the song! Tomorrow "Come Back to Me" will be available on iTunes and other digital outlets. Download sales not only count directly on the Billboard singles chart, but radio stations pay attention to download sales, so good downloads = better airplay!

- Request! In this thread as well as the new radio station contact info thread, you can find out how to call or email your local radio station to request Utada.

Are you ready guys? This stuff is startin' now. Exciting, isn't it?
Posted on: 2009/2/9 14:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...51>