<1...48495051
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
"Come Back to Me" MediaBase US Airplay Reporting
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Mediabase monitors the songs played on US radio stations. Here is what they report for "Come Back to Me" for the past seven days (1/26 and the week prior).

"Come Back to Me" has had 25 spins in the past 7 days with 0.105 million audience impressions.

'Spins' is how many times it was played. For 'audience impressions' think of it as how many times the song was heard (sort of like how many people have heard it but the number is kind of inflated because the same people could have heard the song multiple times and it'll count--- does that make sense? lol); in this case "Come Back to Me" was heard on the radio 105,000 times in the last seven days.

Here's the chart for MediaBase's report for "Come Back to Me,": http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/Reports/Reg/EMD.asp?SOngID=1626034&NumDays=7

The chart breaks down the spins by radio format. As you can see, of "Come Back to Me"'s 25 spins, 3 of them are from pop stations and 22 of them have been from rhythmic stations. It's likely there's one pop station testing it and another rhythmic station that has added the song to its playlist (or it could be multiple rhythmic stations testing the song as well).

Mediabase should update each day. Remember although it's a weekly report, it doesn't organize into set weeks but is rather a "last 7 days from today" chart.

With this we can directly see how Utada is catching on at radio!

EDIT: Here's MediaBase's chart that breaks down the spins by market (city): http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/Reports/Reg/ReportMultipleSongActivityByMarketRank.asp?PriorityListID=6418&ReportSongID=1626034&ReportMode=ROLLING&SpinMode=1
Posted on: 2009/1/27 17:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...48495051