Other Music
  BoA - Self-Titled (U.S. Re-Release) [9/1/09 Digital] [9/22/09 Physical]

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: BoA - Look Who's Talking(U.S.)/ Best & USA (Asia)
guest_Unregistered
Music Video for 永遠 (Eien)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apBqYUCmXwg
Posted on: 2009/2/1 10:55
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: BoA - Look Who's Talking(U.S.)/ Best & USA (Asia)
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
damn

she dance hella gud

the song is awesome ^^V
Posted on: 2009/2/2 13:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: BoA - Look Whos Talking(U.S.)/ Best & USA (Asia)
guest_Unregistered
I really don't think there is any comparison between "Eat You Up" and "CBTM" ... They're too different sounding. I think they both need loads of awesome promotion to really get noticed here. BoA has this urban-breakdancer-street vibe to go along with her song and image which I think will catch more attention from the American public. I'm not saying she's -better-, just saying that her "package" is more similar to what's popular here.
Posted on: 2009/2/5 17:39
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
She cut her hair nice song but i hate the back ground voice that said hei or eii , btw what the lyrics of this song about ?
Posted on: 2009/2/5 20:20
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
She cut her hair
nah she didn't. it's just "put away" kinda. xP but it's still there... I think
Posted on: 2009/2/7 3:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah It's in a ponytail or something. I'll have to watch it again. Eien is SOOO hot though. Her dancing in that PV reminds me of Chris Brown's "With You" - when they're dancing down the sidewalk in the videos. (I love Chris Brown hehe)
Posted on: 2009/2/8 17:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah It's in a ponytail or something. I'll have to watch it again. Eien is SOOO hot though. Her dancing in that PV reminds me of Chris Brown's "With You" - when they're dancing down the sidewalk in the videos. (I love Chris Brown hehe)
Posted on: 2009/2/8 17:46
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Really she not cut her hair, coz it look good on her like new BoA
Posted on: 2009/2/8 20:04
Administrator
A/S/L
Hmm ... looks like her video is playing in Canada:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4CJym-LssA

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/2/10 0:15
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
New News for her second U.S. single

It has been revealed that Hollywood director, Joseph Kahn, is the director for the "I Did It For Love" music video. He has directed music videos for Janet Jackson, Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Chris Brown, and the Pussycat Dolls along with many other artists.

According to SM Entertainment, Joseph Kahn visited BoA's dance studio. Kahn's passion was evident and he studied every single movement of BoA's performance. In January, the music video was shot at RenMar Studios in Hollywood. The main concepts of the music video are water, mystique, and black. The dance includes the use of a fan, giving the overall dance an Oriental feel to it. There will be a performance that is like a dynamic magic show. It is said that a special high-speed phantom camera was used to capture the details of BoA's performance with water.

More exciting news is that Sean Garrett makes a special appearance in the music video. After all, he is the one who wrote the lyrics, composed, produced and was even featured in the song!

The music video will be released in early March. Don't forget to mark your calendars on March 17th, to remind yourself to purchase BoA's self-entitled debut album!

In other news, BoA has been added her own feature page on New York's hit music station z100, as well as being the "Artist to Watch." With KIIS FM already owned, BoA has covered the U.S. shores, from east coast to west coast!

Credits:
Site: http://www.BoAjjang.com
News Update: suejinners(BoAjjang.com)
Writeup/Editing: suejinners(BoAjjang.com), Olivia(BoAjjang.com), kuraudo(BoAjjang.com), boanjel(BoAjjang.com)
Posted on: 2009/2/16 12:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...10>