Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...789101112>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Gundam Lover
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
My Deathscythe fell from desk when i cleaning up the room, and the fin broke XD.

If that's the only bonus, i don't know that,s worth it. Why not wait for Perfect Grade . Why only Exia that many different variation on Gundam 00 lol.

Anyway Amaterasu, you said that you already bought 2 model kit The BANG KUBALKANS. Why you so in love with that mecha ?
Posted on: 2009/8/5 1:38
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
This is my RX 178 Mk II Earth Federation MG

No paint, original color
Posted on: 2009/8/12 4:47
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Hey Swallowtail. Thanks for sharing your Mk2 ver 2.0 with us.

Really consider painting the eyes, or inserting the provided foil transfer. I see that you've taken the time to marker in the panels. I commend you for not using black, either! It really looks gaudy.

As for the SSI Bang doll, I have not yet procured two; the VOLKS company is only releasing it right now via it's Webstore, and they only ship EMS, which is very expensive, especially for such a big model.

As a Five Star Stories mecha fan, the Bang is one of the principle MH that is very well loved by the model building community. I particularly own two resin Bang Dolls right now, and I'd love to own two more plastic variations of it. This Bang is a refreshing change from the S.A.V. model, which costs just about 5 times as much as this present kit. This seems to make no compromise on detail, and remains poseable unlike the SAV kit. It also takes on a sleeker proportion compared to SAV. It mirrors very much the older VOLKS Mechanical Moving (MM) kit, which I also own and built. I shared my built kit here on the forums some time ago, didn't I? In this same thread, I think? In any case, it goes without saying that I love the Bang Doll and that this plastic kit beats the MM for details, and beats the proportions of the SAV while being cheaper than both AND retaining the pose-ability of the MM kit. It's a definite winner for me. So when normal stores carry it, I'll be sure to get at least two copies. I also hope for a 'Square Shield' type Bang, which is very rare and difficult to come by - if you sought to find the older MM release. It's the same Bang with a different head mast and slightly different detailing - but most notably, the viel (meaning shield) that it carries is rectangular.

On a side note, my decals came in. I can resume work on my Zaku 2!
Posted on: 2009/8/12 13:40
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
About the gundam eyes actually i got plan to add little lamp on it since it is 1/100 scale, But i cancelled XD i might ruin it .

Anyway Amaterasu are you the one who wear glasses on your pict curious which one are you on the car
Posted on: 2009/8/13 22:18
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
What pic? Are you stalkin' me now?

Freakay!
Posted on: 2009/8/13 22:25
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
What pic? Are you stalkin' me now?

Freakay!

lol you giving your photobucket link here, Zaku pict link
Posted on: 2009/8/13 22:28
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I wear glasses, but I'm prob. not the guy you're taking me for. I'm well hidden.

But I HAVE gone and removed the nekkid pics of myself from the Photobucket. I trust that you've already saved some copies.. STALKER.

So my printer is out of ink. I'm pissed. It's an EPSON, known for ink-eating. It refuses to print ANYTHING even though it's just out of COLOR ink. So, I can't print my own decals for my Zaku. I wanted the A-TEAM markings. No cigar.

Gyaaaah. Gyaaah. I'm so upset. Do you know that show? The A-Team with Mr. T?
Posted on: 2009/8/14 10:21
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
What what do you mean i'm saved your picture eww . Sry but i'm a straight guy, I still like female

And you make your own decal what kind paper you used to make that decal ?
Posted on: 2009/8/16 4:35
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I didn't make my decals this time. There is special decal paper that you can buy for Inkjets provided that you can design your own.

You can make your own cup designs (etc) with these decals.

http://www.decalpaper.com/

It's been a month, I admit not having done much, but I did do some weathering. Soot marks, bullet dents, grease, shadowing and rust was applied along with decals.

Album link.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p173/tono_sephiroth/hguc%20zaku%202/aug%2028/

The markings used were provided by my friend Mark for a Zeon Group Build and some Bandai stickers as well (which are garbage).

Still lots to come.
Posted on: 2009/8/28 21:34
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
i never understood what GUNDAM stands for?
Posted on: 2009/9/24 11:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...789101112>