Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Te wo Tsunaide-Younha
guest_Unregistered
Wow Kon-Kon, i'm quite surprised. Well, Epik High use different female vocalists whether they feature one. I think your referring to Jisun, formerly of Loveholic. She was used in three of their songs while Younha was only used in "Umbrella". But I think she performed "Love, Love, Love" with them live. Anyways, back to Younha. Yea, her Japanese songs weren't that impressive. Yet I have listened to very little of her Korean songs besides Password 486 [a pretty typical song, but awesome vocals.], Memory [which I loved.], and Telepathy [don't remember it much though, but I have listened to it.] I'll probably listen to Macky's Korean recommendations and then pick up her latest Korean album if I ever let go of Jeff Buckley.

I been itching to say this, but your signature is gorgeous Macky.
Posted on: 2009/2/4 18:35
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea thats who it was...props for that tai

but i thought her japanese works were good still...ive only heard like one of her korean songs...but i cant say that her korean ones are better just yet...i went and did a younha japanese marathon and im temporarily hooked...but i guess i havent heard enough korean ones yet...

can you name a korean song that YOU know i will like macky? songs where when it first starts youre hooked because of the intro...i thought te wo tsunaide was one of them...but korean please?~
Posted on: 2009/2/5 18:26
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
whoa..she's korean??? didnt catch that...lol...had no idea...

is she the one who was featured in like all the epik high songs??? they mainly used her for majority of the songs they used a girl for but couldnt really recruit her to their group because of her solo stuff she does...

i may have heard her before...but im going to check her out again...for good measure...i know macky would recommend her for me right???

[edit]: yea i just heard her and she's good...really good...really love her voice...very strong tone...and you can tell she's korean...(i still didnt know...bash me for it, i know..i'll take it) i missed a great singer til now...just too bad that i didnt listen to her sooner...i stared at macky's avatars and her siggy's regarding younha...but~ i found out now...so its all good for me...

Songs of Younha that I would recommend ne? Uhmm, that's too many to mention. lol. but, try to check these:

Password 486(My most favorite Korean song of hers )
At First Sight
Hyesung (Korean version of Houki Boshi)
Bitsori (The sound of Rain)
Love Condition (I love this! for real! though I don't understand Korean )
Rainbow (LIVE Studio)
Rainbow (Audio File Only)
Telepathy I really got hooked with this song and a catchy MV too.
Audition (Time to Rock)

and try to check my previous recommendations on the previous one.

[edit] Here's a Korean version of Te wo Tsunaide Younha - Soneul Jabgoseo (Te Wo Tsunaide Korean version), but, I didn't liked it it sounded weird for me. lol. Her 1st Korean album, "Perfect day to confess my love" and 2nd "Someday" has good tracks. But I liked the tracks of "Someday" though.

try to listen to Paparazzi by Ajoo, Younha is a feat. artist. Also, Memory and Umbrella.

And.. I'm a late bloomer of her Japanese song "My Lover" lol.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/2/6 22:39
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
OH MY GOD!

I almost cried watching this video

Younha - I've never been to me (Cover)

aghh!! I'm longing to see her more now! arrrrghh!!

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/2/7 4:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12