A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
i like FF8 n 9 the most
Posted on: 2006/11/17 1:14
  •  larxene-rinoa
      larxene-rinoa
Re: Two Words.. Final Fantasy!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 12/F/Singapore
i play 7,8, and 10. my favourite is 10. but i like the themes for the characters in FF7 more
Posted on: 2006/11/16 22:56
  •  cloudstrife5
      cloudstrife5
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25 M UK
final fantasy 7 clouds level 4 limit break omnislash should have been used in the film not some cheap remake but i cant be picky the move was called. From what i heard the move was called sakura fall. has any one completed ff10 with absolutely everything done including every side quest, sphere grid done with every1 max stats, every celestrial weapon powered up 2 max and every item. If any1 else has done that apart from me i would like 2 know. Good luck
Posted on: 2006/6/14 1:44
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
the omnislash level5 is just the move cloud used gainst sephiroth in advent children u now when he beat him
Posted on: 2006/6/13 17:32
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
@ gato2000: huh? the omnislash version 5? now i'm curious.
i loved X. since then i'm a real fan of final fantasy.
i didn't really fell for X-2, but hey, it still was cool.
and advent children's great!! i saw it so many times, i lost count.
but what i found really strange was that the intro showed different pieces than the actual movie...
Posted on: 2006/6/13 10:00
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
im really obssesed with final fantasy
i like ffx i think its the best in the series because of the 3-d graphics the first ff with voice overs and the story it brongs the whole game toghter
i alos like ffx-2 but i really like ff7 its all bout sephiroth hes the best villan ever

has anybody heard of ff13 it looks really good and its three games so its gunna rockk
\
also advent children was really good i liked it espically the rematch sephiroth vs cloud and it was really kool how it ended wit the omnislash version 5
Posted on: 2006/6/12 20:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
im not actually obsessed with final fantasy but it is a great game, i agree!^^since i have played very little,the characters i can remember are only tidus,auron,cloud,kimahri ronso, lulu, rikku,yuna,wakka,and seymour guado since those are the peple you get to use.umm.wow.i cant remember anymore.havent really played.i do remember watching ff:advent children.i saw yuffie,cloud, sephiroth,and this other girl in a long skirt and a no sleeve top.i keep forgetting her name.oh well.i give ff 4 and a half stars!!and a rating of 8!sorry to those very obsessed ff fans who may give ff a *10*.
Posted on: 2006/6/12 18:19
  •  PRinCe
      PRinCe
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/male/the nederlands
There are making a emolator for the psp. If you have it you can play ps1 game's. Like FF 7
Posted on: 2006/3/21 12:01
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/Male/New Zealand
One for Final Fantasy...drool. It is the best series ever and I mean ever. Nothing can even come close to it. Im waiting for it to come out on PSP. I have FF:AC but on my computer and Ive pre-ordered it on UMD so double the amount of fun.
Posted on: 2006/3/14 14:16
  •  PRinCe
      PRinCe
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/male/the nederlands
Cloud strif rullez.
I am playing final fantasy 8, but my favoriet FF is 7.
Posted on: 2006/1/5 8:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>