Chris Brown & Rihanna

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Chris Brown & Rihanna
guest_Unregistered
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet... Chris Brown effed Rihanna up a bit. I love them as a couple - they're so cute together and they both have big things going for them. I never thought that Chris would be that kind of person.. It's really sad and disappointing that this happened.
Posted on: 2009/2/10 16:41
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Re: Chris Brown & Rihanna
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
wait..... that really happened? my friends sent me this but i thought it was a joke:

Why Chris Brown attacked Rihanna?They got in the car right, and Chris wanted 2 pull over to "Take Her Down" but Rihanna said "Shut Up and Drive" So he got tight cuz he didnt get any in "Forever". He tried 2 cut the radio off and she grabbed his hand sayin "Please Dont Stop The Music." This (censored) Chris tried to act all "Super Human" and push her shyt away and cut it off anyway.so she picked up an "Umbrella" and tried 2 hit him and he said "Gimme That." Then she bragged about how "Unfaithful" she was and this (censored) said "YOOO" n spazzed out, Smacked her from "Wall to Wall" n tried to choke her so she could have "No Air" now she gotta go 2 "Rehab". But he got out the car and started to "Run it"

hahaha its funny but not if its rlly true....
Posted on: 2009/2/10 20:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic