Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Things to try : before you die
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hmmm i would like to do HALO sky diving, which is will be impossible since its very high 30000 feet up in the sky XD, or maybe watch Hikki live performance .
Posted on: 2009/3/15 21:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Things to do before I die... Travel Travel Travel... Tokyo has always been a big dream of mine (of course), and I'd also like to go to Mexico - past the border that is lolz.. Graduate college, fix my Credit Rating ('cuz my credit is HELLA shot despite me being only 24 years old). Um, get married, live somewhere farther west like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, or Southern California.. I'm a pretty basic person. lol Right now, my mission is to learn how to dance (salsa, merengue, etc) 'cuz my BF -loves- to dance and he gets annoyed when I stand there like a stick person while he twirls around me in circles. haha
Posted on: 2009/3/16 19:04
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Pot.
Posted on: 2009/3/16 20:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lolz at Studebaker... Seriously ? Different people react to it in different ways - some don't like it, and most are like "SWEET!"

Really, though, it isn't worth it. To be honest, I wasted 10 years of my life smoking pot (it's a long story, but basically, it was my big brother's fault). Every once in a blue moon I kind of get an urge to smoke, but thankfully, I don't know where to get it anymore and I have my daughter to think of. Plus, it makes you sleepy, hungry, and paranoid haha. and you act really stupid.
Posted on: 2009/3/18 18:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lolz at Studebaker... Seriously ? Different people react to it in different ways - some don't like it, and most are like "SWEET!"

Really, though, it isn't worth it. To be honest, I wasted 10 years of my life smoking pot (it's a long story, but basically, it was my big brother's fault). Every once in a blue moon I kind of get an urge to smoke, but thankfully, I don't know where to get it anymore and I have my daughter to think of. Plus, it makes you sleepy, hungry, and paranoid haha. and you act really stupid.
Posted on: 2009/3/18 18:50
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I would love to live in Tokyo for a year or two, see Hikki perform live, meet her and actually talk to her, travel the world, go to China, go to North and South Korea, learn another language.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 17:42
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
I would love to live in Tokyo for a year or two, see Hikki perform live, meet her and actually talk to her, travel the world, go to China, go to North and South Korea, learn another language.

china is so freaking big

cant even finish it in a year i bet
Posted on: 2009/3/29 11:21
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:

china is so freaking big

cant even finish it in a year i bet

True, good point...well...hmmm...I can always try!
Posted on: 2009/3/30 16:16
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
Become fluent in Japanese, visit Japan, meet Arashi, see them live in concert, record a song in Japanese and make a music video for it, and star in a Japanese drama. A bit too ambitious I know, but I like to dream about it a lot!
Posted on: 2010/5/2 10:47
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
wow Camfans59...very cool lol
I think I would like to do that too actually
except instead of arashi i would put utada hikaru I dont realy like any other japanese singer
Posted on: 2010/5/2 12:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>