Poster Thread
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Things to try : before you die
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
I would love to live in Tokyo for a year or two, see Hikki perform live, meet her and actually talk to her, travel the world, go to China, go to North and South Korea, learn another language.

china is so freaking big

cant even finish it in a year i bet
Posted on: 2009/3/29 11:21
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I would love to live in Tokyo for a year or two, see Hikki perform live, meet her and actually talk to her, travel the world, go to China, go to North and South Korea, learn another language.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 17:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lolz at Studebaker... Seriously ? Different people react to it in different ways - some don't like it, and most are like "SWEET!"

Really, though, it isn't worth it. To be honest, I wasted 10 years of my life smoking pot (it's a long story, but basically, it was my big brother's fault). Every once in a blue moon I kind of get an urge to smoke, but thankfully, I don't know where to get it anymore and I have my daughter to think of. Plus, it makes you sleepy, hungry, and paranoid haha. and you act really stupid.
Posted on: 2009/3/18 18:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lolz at Studebaker... Seriously ? Different people react to it in different ways - some don't like it, and most are like "SWEET!"

Really, though, it isn't worth it. To be honest, I wasted 10 years of my life smoking pot (it's a long story, but basically, it was my big brother's fault). Every once in a blue moon I kind of get an urge to smoke, but thankfully, I don't know where to get it anymore and I have my daughter to think of. Plus, it makes you sleepy, hungry, and paranoid haha. and you act really stupid.
Posted on: 2009/3/18 18:50
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Pot.
Posted on: 2009/3/16 20:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Things to do before I die... Travel Travel Travel... Tokyo has always been a big dream of mine (of course), and I'd also like to go to Mexico - past the border that is lolz.. Graduate college, fix my Credit Rating ('cuz my credit is HELLA shot despite me being only 24 years old). Um, get married, live somewhere farther west like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, or Southern California.. I'm a pretty basic person. lol Right now, my mission is to learn how to dance (salsa, merengue, etc) 'cuz my BF -loves- to dance and he gets annoyed when I stand there like a stick person while he twirls around me in circles. haha
Posted on: 2009/3/16 19:04
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hmmm i would like to do HALO sky diving, which is will be impossible since its very high 30000 feet up in the sky XD, or maybe watch Hikki live performance .
Posted on: 2009/3/15 21:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hmmm... Things to try before I die?

hmmm.. first meet Hikki and would be good friends.... lol
i wish that would really happen...
know to how play the piano then play all Hikki's song....
ooo and i'm taking up digital filming sooo i would like to direct one of hikki's music video...
thats about it....
Posted on: 2009/3/15 5:09
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/male/philippines
geeezz...i dont want to die...

i must marry hikki-san before my judgement day*bwahahaha*

<-------------

weeeeeeeeeee

------------->
Posted on: 2009/3/15 3:11
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
actually meet some of the forum members before we all go about forget about this site like 20 years from now...lol...probably less than that...but seeing some faces from here sure would be a joy

I feel that way too! I really want to meet a lot from here in person. And I'm actually thinking of when I go to Japan that I'll on the same trip take an extra month in Asia just traveling/meeting you guys/partying But I don't know when I'm going to Japan, must get the money first. :P
Posted on: 2009/3/15 2:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>