Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
utada interview with the gossip girls
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
http://www.gossipgirls.com/node/270498

thanks to RJ of U.Blog...she talks about her debut, easy breezy, her make up artist and stuff...
Posted on: 2009/2/14 19:05
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: utada interview with the gossip girls
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Ahh thanks for that. Utada seemed pretty tired in that one. Reasonably... she's gotta be super busy goin everywhere to promote her music.

The interviewer didn't seem to have done her homework on hikki. It felt as if she thought that Utada doesn't know much about American culture. Hikki's American! She was born in the NYC!
Posted on: 2009/2/14 21:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I enjoyed this interview. I thought it gave a lot of insight on Utada's thoughts on Exodus. I personally liked Exodus, but I did admit she was portrayed as just some Asian girl in the music video, like she said. I can't wait for the new music video! Please come out in the next few days instead of days. I can't wait any longer.
Posted on: 2009/2/14 21:31
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
I really like that interview, unlike most interviews the girl who was interviewing Utada seemed genuinely interested about Utada and her career. It was great to hear Utada's thoughts on the Exodus album, like paradise I did like it but it didn't seem to gel out into what Utada wanted. And I also agree with what she said about the make up in the Easy Breezy video.

I can't wait for the CBTM video, the first thing I check on the internet everyday is to see if the video has been released :)
Posted on: 2009/2/15 6:41
  •  CherrySoda
      CherrySoda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/F/NC
I also enjoyed the interview.
She was spot on about Exodus being experimental and "Easy Breezy"'s music video. She totally looked like some random Asian girl! She had no hook! I thought it was interesting how she flew in a make-up artist from Tokyo! I think that was a smooth move. Otherwise, people would just doll her up again! X[
I cannot wait for the music video! She made it sound super cool. She said that it had like a 1920's theme? This will be really, really good! ^_^
Posted on: 2009/2/15 8:18
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
i thought the interviewer sounded a little patronising,like she thought
hikki wouldn't get it but i suppose she just didnt know what to expect!

again with you-tada, is this going to become the norm for her name in america?

im glad she's brought over her own makeup artist for the video this time, looks like island are letting her project her own image this time
Posted on: 2009/2/15 10:53
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Yah wut is up with this you-tada stuff. Hikki said oo-tada oo-tada but the interviewer kept saying you-tada u-tada
Posted on: 2009/2/15 18:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
How many person in this world with Utada name btw, you gotta be kiddin' me. But still that's quite a long and nice interview anyway. BEST of LUCK to her
Posted on: 2009/2/15 20:12
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
the interview was freakin awesome, even tho when the interviewer always call her YOU TADA xD is OTADA not YOU TADA god, it ticks me off man lolz but other then that it was a awesome interview, i was surprised that even she knows she got way to much make up on, xD so this time she got a make up artist from tokyo, to help her with her make up on the come back to me P.V =D i can?t wait!!!!!!!

Aishiteru Utada HIKARU!!!!
Posted on: 2009/2/16 1:13
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posted on: 2009/2/19 21:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>