1234...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Utada's Boyfriend
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Dudes, anybody know that Utada has a new japanese Boyfriend? I found out at the Utada General Discussion Page, it's on the Utada's NY diet thing. I NEED more info on that. Anybody have or heard anything eles??????
Posted on: 2009/2/21 20:07
Re: Utada's Boyfriend
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I'm moving this thread to the Utada General Discussion. I think nobody knows any other information about her Japanese boyfriend, since the news is still fresh, I bet we just have to wait until Hikki reveals

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/2/21 20:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND??????!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/2/21 20:27
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
You can read it on the Utada NY Diet thread, she mentioned it there.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/2/21 20:36
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i wonder who is that lucky guy.....

he must be the luckiest guy on earth!!

but who knows, he is prolly just one of her bestest friend
Posted on: 2009/2/21 21:51
  •  InS0mN1@c
      InS0mN1@c
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/M/Malaysia
Maybe that was her dad...
Posted on: 2009/2/21 22:14
  •  catseye528
      catseye528
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30/Only if you want to/A mountain somewhere in Arizona
It is far more likely that she was joking about that... it was Valentines day and the restaurant was packed full of couples...

What do you mean by there are mountains in Arizona?
Posted on: 2009/2/22 2:36
  •  kaze0510
      kaze0510
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L /Male/Japan
Rumor in Japan of Hikaru

The information source of the [ikemen] Japanese-French : from Post Weekly.

- The Japanese-French
- The initial is probably N?.  (faint memory)
- His elder sister is doing the model.
- He is the same school year as Hikaru.
He came from an international school. The school is different from Hikaru.
- He had black Porsche according to Utada's favor and moved to a designer's apartment house recently.
- Association beginning in August of 2008.
- Hikaru is commuting in the apartment house.

Hikaru is a young woman 26 years old. It is natural thinking that she has the boyfriend.
Posted on: 2009/2/22 7:11
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

kaze0510 wrote:
Rumor in Japan of Hikaru

The information source of the [ikemen] Japanese-French : from Post Weekly.

- The Japanese-French
- The initial is probably N?.  (faint memory)
- His elder sister is doing the model.
- He is the same school year as Hikaru.
He came from an international school. The school is different from Hikaru.
- He had black Porsche according to Utada's favor and moved to a designer's apartment house recently.
- Association beginning in August of 2008.
- Hikaru is commuting in the apartment house.

Hikaru is a young woman 26 years old. It is natural thinking that she has the boyfriend.

Translation:

- He's half Japanese and half French
- His initial is N
- His sister is a model ( he's a hunk)
- Same age as Hikki
- He is bilingual like Hikki
- He drives a black Porshe, he is rich.
- She is living with him.

In other words he is rich, handsome and young and she is having lots of sex with him, deal with it.

I think her association with him goes back further then August. It was said in a magazine that they were seen making out in public and she bought glow in the dark boxer briefs for him.

http://hikki.blogspot.com/2008/04/ton-ton.html
Posted on: 2009/2/22 13:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Here's the magazine article from May 2008
Translated into English.

Recently, popular singer Utada Hikaru (25) was witnessed buying man/woman pair pajamas at a general store after ?praying? to Inari, the marriage god of harvests.
Speaking of Utada, it was just last week she was reported having a ?ramen date? with a man. Perhaps? a new lover?
Near evening in the middle of April, Utada was seen at Youun Temple in the rear of the Tokyo-Yotsuya Police Box. This is a place of spiritual grace in the area of flourishing business, but is also a place of creating and breaking family ties . The flag of binding family ties was blowing in the spring wind. After placing money in the offering box, she rang the bell, closed her eyes, put her hands together prayed wholeheartedly for over 10 seconds.
After leaving the temple, she walked for a while, arriving at a general store.

What she found with seriousness were pajamas. For some reason she looked at and evaluated men?s pajamas. After that Utada took in her hand pajamas of water-colored fabric with airplane pictures printed on it. They are part of the ?Hikaru Pajama ? series and the airplane prints have florescent paint on them.
They are pajamas made by the famous maker ?Wind? and used by celebrities such as Katou Gou, Izumi Pinko, and Kobayasi Sachiko.
In continuation, Utada started buying a ladies version, and then took in her hand gray colored ?Hikaru Pajamas? with pictures of pigs on them. She took both sets to the register and purchased them. Both the men?s and ladies? pajamas are the same price, and one set costs about 8,000 yen . Although they are different colors, there?s no mistaking that they are a male/female pair of ?Hikaru Pajamas?.
After leaving the general store, she walked down the boulevard in high spirits. She walked while carring the bag with the pajama?s in it over her back or swinging it around in her right hand. She appeared to be somehow boyant.
If you read Utada?s blog, it doesn?t appear that her objective in going to the temple was for ?binding family ties?. However, she probably came all the way there and decided to pray wholeheartedly.
The pig print ones are for herself, and the airplane print ones are for a boyfriend, perhaps? It is plausible that she bought them as a gift, but her uplifted spirits and the fact that she was searching in the men?s section seems as if it is for a boyfriend. Picking the pig print ones for herself is very much like Utada.
In last week?s issue of ?Women?s Seven?, a picture of Utada eating at a ramen restaurant with a man was reported. He had blonde, short hair and was B-boy style. He seemed like he was half Japanese and it was reported that they were speaking in fluent English.

After leaving the ramen restaurant, the two walked through Roppongi. He very naturally had is left arm around Utada?s shoulder and was excitedly talking about something. As can be expected, this too was in English.
Utada also had her arm around his waist and no matter how you look at it, it appeared the two were flirting. Utada?s voice rang out endlessly in the streets enjoying herself in high spirits.

Is this half Japanese man the recipient of those pajamas? If you think that recently her work has been very much liked and she?s become really beautiful, maybe it?s because she has made a new love. It will be interesting to see who will be wearing the airplane print pajamas.
Posted on: 2009/2/22 14:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...8>