<123456...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  dral
      dral
Re: Utada's Boyfriend
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
That's good news! I hope she don't change her style of music. That being said, it is a proven fact that she can be as great even with marriage, as seen for the past 6 yrs. The only obvious difference after marriage is her gaining of *cough* weight *cough*.

Posted on: 2009/2/23 6:16
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
It's prolly not a rumor as she said herself in that blog that ghostdog linked us to. she said that it is the way the magazine puts it. don't think we need more proof. so actually, she DID say that she's dating. but only to those who read the article and her blog post. SNEAKY HIKKI!
Posted on: 2009/2/23 6:42
  •  kaze0510
      kaze0510
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L /Male/Japan
Her music style will keep on changing. If she will marry or she won't.

I send a word "Shogyoumujou".
Posted on: 2009/2/23 6:51
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Yeah, but I hope she doesnt rush into marridge this time round. Yay, for Hikki!!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/2/23 19:07
  •  juniper
      juniper
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/US
Quote:

dral wrote:
That's good news! I hope she don't change her style of music. That being said, it is a proven fact that she can be as great even with marriage, as seen for the past 6 yrs. The only obvious difference after marriage is her gaining of *cough* weight *cough*.

thought i heard something about Hikki gaining weight...musta been my imagination
Posted on: 2009/2/23 19:41
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

kaze0510 wrote:
Gostdog,thanks for your translation lol

Aijin, it is rumor.
Nobody knows true. Only Hikki knows true.

Anyway, Hikki will release Japanese single too. From U3music blog.

oh ok i feel much better now

arigatou gozaimasu kaze-san
Posted on: 2009/2/24 0:01
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
lol...you all need to grow up...what are your chances on getting into a heated relationship with utada hikaru? UTADA HIKARU...san for crying out loud...just accept the realistic point...she has...or maybe has a boyfriend...but nonetheless....you all should be happy for her...not complaining...youre forcing her away from seeking total happiness...and yet when she's single you all say that she deserves someone special...yeah...this french/japanese model guy whose bilingual blahblahblah...(what crudentials huh?) just might be the one for her...
Posted on: 2009/2/24 19:51
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
^i so agree. it is not like "get ready for the worst if it is true" or sth like that. actually, we should not be bother much. but i would like to see her in wedding dress or watch her ceremony. she kinds of downplay her previous wedding too much...

Posted on: 2009/2/24 22:53
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
lol...you all need to grow up...what are your chances on getting into a heated relationship with utada hikaru? UTADA HIKARU...san for crying out loud...just accept the realistic point...she has...or maybe has a boyfriend...but nonetheless....you all should be happy for her...not complaining...youre forcing her away from seeking total happiness...and yet when she's single you all say that she deserves someone special...yeah...this french/japanese model guy whose bilingual blahblahblah...(what crudentials huh?) just might be the one for her...

Gosh, we were just kidding, ofcourse we're happy for Hkki. Had a bad day or something, ur complaining A LOT
(No disrespect intended)
Posted on: 2009/2/25 3:34
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Hahaha, I just read Hikki's new blog post, and I wonder who she loves more Kuma Chang o her new boyfriend.
Posted on: 2009/2/25 3:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>