Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada's Boyfriend
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

dral wrote:
^i so agree. it is not like "get ready for the worst if it is true" or sth like that. actually, we should not be bother much. but i would like to see her in wedding dress or watch her ceremony. she kinds of downplay her previous wedding too much...

I think being in a wedding is too early for her. I mean, I think she's been with that man for not too long time from now, they still need to learn and know alot from each other. And being married needs a wise decision. It's not like a drawing sketch that you can erase your errors right away and replace it with your final thought. It's a matter of heart and mind decision. That's the reason why I thought her previous marriage ended into separation.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/2/25 11:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
true that true that
Posted on: 2009/2/25 22:45
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

dral wrote:
^i so agree. it is not like "get ready for the worst if it is true" or sth like that. actually, we should not be bother much. but i would like to see her in wedding dress or watch her ceremony. she kinds of downplay her previous wedding too much...

I think being in a wedding is too early for her. I mean, I think she's been with that man for not too long time from now, they still need to learn and know alot from each other. And being married needs a wise decision. It's not like a drawing sketch that you can erase your errors right away and replace it with your final thought. It's a matter of heart and mind decision. That's the reason why I thought her previous marriage ended into separation.

Wow, some deep thoughts there... But I totally agree with ya
Posted on: 2009/2/26 1:27
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Hikki101 wrote:
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
lol...you all need to grow up...what are your chances on getting into a heated relationship with utada hikaru? UTADA HIKARU...san for crying out loud...just accept the realistic point...she has...or maybe has a boyfriend...but nonetheless....you all should be happy for her...not complaining...youre forcing her away from seeking total happiness...and yet when she's single you all say that she deserves someone special...yeah...this french/japanese model guy whose bilingual blahblahblah...(what crudentials huh?) just might be the one for her...

Gosh, we were just kidding, ofcourse we're happy for Hkki. Had a bad day or something, ur complaining A LOT
(No disrespect intended)

obviously this person didnt see that lol i posted in the front...im not saying it in a bad way...just pointing things out
Posted on: 2009/2/26 18:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hikki's Boyfriend so what that's her privacy why bother bout it. And about her first wedding why recap those memories what is done is done. If she happy, fans must support her mo matter what
Posted on: 2009/2/26 19:17
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
They should have threesome in bed with Kuma-Chang
Posted on: 2009/2/26 23:14
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Kaintzel wrote:
Hikki's Boyfriend so what that's her privacy why bother bout it. And about her first wedding why recap those memories what is done is done. If she happy, fans must support her mo matter what

well yea of course, tats wat fans are for
Posted on: 2009/2/26 23:21
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
this guy's hair sure smells good...just when i was starting to change my shampoo...

anyways, if it's true, then i'm sure happy for her, it's about time for hikki to be with someone, she's not getting any younger...although how i wish i was the man, too bad, i don't drive a black porsche...hahaha...=P

i also hope he's not easy breezy and she's not japan-easy...=P
Posted on: 2009/2/27 4:19
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
this guy's hair sure smells good...just when i was starting to change my shampoo...

anyways, if it's true, then i'm sure happy for her, it's about time for hikki to be with someone, she's not getting any younger...although how i wish i was the man, too bad, i don't drive a black porsche...hahaha...=P

i also hope he's not easy breezy and she's not japan-easy...=P
Posted on: 2009/2/27 4:21
  •  kaze0510
      kaze0510
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L /Male/Japan
Hi all Hikki fun(especially guys lol)
Everyone must be pleased.
Let's get her new message from Umusic site!!(wrote at 2.28(Sat) 08:41)
Posted on: 2009/2/27 16:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>