About You
  Back (x 2 years)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Back (x 2 years)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
You know that scene in a movie where the villain is finally defeated and tossed into some pit or crushed in a garbage vat or are faced with some other melodramatic demise only for some obligatory sign to arise towards the end of the credits (or perhaps after their conclusion) that points towards the inevitable sequel to that film?
Think of "Come Back to Me" as that moment.
Think of "This Is The One" as the sequel.
Think of me as the villain.
Greetings. My name's Shuri. Or Eli. I don't know if there's anyone around who would still remember me, but I used to frequent Utadanet about two years ago. Then I stopped.
Don't ask me why, because I don't remember.
But for about the last month or so, since I got wind that the release of Utada's "Come Back to Me" was officially announced, I've been lurking around the News section of this forum almost daily. So today I figured, what the heck, with Utada's new English-language album on the horizon, I'm going to NEED some fellow Hikki fans to squeal with and share my thoughts of the album with and generally be all fanboyish/girlish with. Otherwise I'll go crazy. And since I don't know anyone locally who fits that picture, I decided that Utadanet was as good a place as any to connect with others who appreciate this amazing musical artist. Even if all the fanboyish squealing will be virtual. Actually, perhaps that's for the better.
Anyway, I hope everyone will welcome me warmly back. And I hope you're all as excited for March as I am! Hikki forever!! <3

Love & Life
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/2/24 18:30
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Re: Back (x 2 years)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
welcome back, although I don't remember you.
Posted on: 2009/2/24 19:19
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Welcome btw Shuri reminds me of India name for a Girl and Eli isn't means Gods in Jewish language not sure though. But welcome home
Posted on: 2009/2/25 0:00
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
March is gonna be the best month EVER!! 3 reasons

in chronological order

1. Watchmen(film) comes out the 6th
2. Utadas Album comes out 24th(i think its the 24th at least)
3. Concert of Lamb of God, As I Lay Dying, and Children of Bodom

basically this means i am going to be poor all month long XD
Posted on: 2009/2/25 9:39
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
i think you sound familiar D: but i can understand your reason/thingy xD but welcome back XDDDD
Posted on: 2009/2/26 20:39
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
irasshaimasen! =D
Posted on: 2009/2/26 23:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Thanks for the welcome back, everybody!

Quote:
March is gonna be the best month EVER!! 3 reasons

in chronological order

1. Watchmen(film) comes out the 6th
2. Utadas Album comes out 24th(i think its the 24th at least)
3. Concert of Lamb of God, As I Lay Dying, and Children of Bodom

basically this means i am going to be poor all month long XD

Oh my gosh, I so know what you mean. March is the month where I take a vow of poverty: because, one way or another, I'm spending all my money. xD

Quote:
i think you sound familiar

That's because I visit you in your dreams.

I mean, yay!

Quote:
Welcome btw Shuri reminds me of India name for a Girl...and Eli isn't means Gods in Jewish language not sure though.

Shuri is...I'm not sure, people just started calling me that. xD
I'm named (partly) after the prophet Eli from the Bible and (partly) because my mom thought it was a really pretty name. But I don't think it means "god" in Hebrew. Although that would be pretty darn cool. Actually, Eli in itself is a nickname. My full name is Elias. :3
Just to reciprocate the sentiment, SwallowTail reminds me of this book series about cats that I don't read anymore. xD

Quote:
irasshaimasen!

But...I don't want to go away...T_T
(Just kidding, I know what you meant, but I think what you said is, "Don't come in!" Then again, I'm not an expert at Japanese, so maybe I'm wrong. x.x)
Posted on: 2009/2/27 15:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic