<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Re: Come Back to Me Music Video!!!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
I think this video will do really well in the US, but it didn't really seem like hikki's style =/ It reminded me of Easy Breezy pv but the CBTM pv was waaaay better imo. I just love the song so much ^^ the video was ok~ I think I will grow to love it though XD
Posted on: 2009/3/1 11:02
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
honestly it's plain boring. But not her fault. But her expression wasn't that good either compared to her japanese mv.
Posted on: 2009/3/1 11:09
  •  shuyin_zer0
      shuyin_zer0
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/m/Canada
could somebody convert it to PSP format :P?

LOVE IT!!
Posted on: 2009/3/1 12:13
  •  justiceblob
      justiceblob
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 13/M/UK
Quote:

yvliew wrote:
its just so so.. too boring mv.. why can't they make something like mariah carey, rihanna or beyonce type of mv?? its too asian feel....

The guy who directed the video directs almost ALL of Rihanna's videos. Anyway I don't want an asian Rihanna, I want Hikki!
Posted on: 2009/3/1 12:45
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
YAAAAYYYY!!!! <3
Absolutely gorgeous. I thought the video was a little boring and plain, but the song is pretty direct so I guess there wasn't a lot of need for a really intricate music video story. But at the same time, Hikki was GORGEOUS, as always.
I think the only critique I have is that they could have at least portrayed a play-by-play story following the lyrics. For instance, when she's talking about shopping, she could actually be shopping or something. I don't know. Make it a bit more relevant. The random plant/yard/garden/house thing was cool, but it seemed a little out of place. To me, though, the only thing that matters is that Utada was in it, and she's never out of place. xD

Quote:
...the red lipstick and slicked back hair made her really look mature.

Yeah! I was like, WHOA, Hikki's an adult! It's almost like, when she looks like that, you can't call her "Hikki" anymore. You have to refer to her as, Utada, or Hikaru, or something very adult-sounding and mature, otherwise it just doesn't fit the image. Heh.

Whoo~!
Shuri/Eli

I agree that the video could've had a play-by-play story and maybe something a little dramatic (not overly dramatic of course but still simple) happening when the piano plays at the end like her following him or him showing up at her place or her showing up at his place or something like that I don't know.

I'm proud of her for making the vid nonetheless!
Posted on: 2009/3/1 12:52
  •  affe
      affe
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21 Male Sweden
I think this video was great, great mood and settings in it! It really makes me feel more passionate about the song, it fits it really good and i like that it doesn't play out so obvious storywise, i think it's much more smarter to have the camera on utada just let her sing on the "she buys this and she buys that" part without showing that actual stuff happening it would've felt a bit to cliche i think.. This makes a kinda mediocre utada song for me personally to feel like a great utada song, really enhances the feeling of the song and that's what a good musicvideo should do shouldn't it? =)
Posted on: 2009/3/1 14:47
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
ah, not bad
8/10
the 2 points go for the annoying zoom in/out parts

yeah, I can't say I liked those parts...it sort of bugged me, but other than that...It's an ok video
Posted on: 2009/3/1 15:51
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Yeah, the outfit/hair and makeup in the parts where she was playing the piano.... GORGEOUS~! : D
I wasn't really much of a fan of the heavy make up either, but shes still beautiful :]

The video overall is okay, I like it. I agree with something someone else said(maybe it was on youtube?) that there should have been more chemistry and closeness with the actor.
Posted on: 2009/3/1 17:48
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hmmm she looked mature in her PV ( lol of course she's 26 ). Very calm and beautiful images and the atmosphere near Easy Breezy PV, First love PV, Be my last PV when she sat on the chair, and white dress hikki remind me Final Distance PV , I like the set nice and the last one, some part remind me YWMTBAM poster, but this time with flower and tree instead of bunch of machine. XD

Because of this PV i had to listen CTBM again XD i'm a bit bored with the original song, I listen to the remix. 4/5 star

PS : shuyin zero try using "total video converter" u can convert the vid onto PSP format XD
Posted on: 2009/3/1 20:48
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
the pv was great =)

my fav dress that she wear was the one, where she is playing the piano =D,

it was a kewl pv V

its finally out! lolz
Posted on: 2009/3/1 21:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic