Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Come Back to Me Music Video!!!!!
guest_Unregistered
Ze MV it was good enough for me, btw eazy breezy PV and zis one, ze model guy have a short hair too, is it coincidence.
Posted on: 2009/3/1 21:53
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
Th pv was perfect! I just adore it, so elegant sexy and romantic! I feel like this

And... btw... Look at this, I have realized...

Posted on: 2009/3/1 22:18
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
yeah some scenes of this vids reminds me to unfaithful of rihanna
Posted on: 2009/3/1 22:19
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
the video was just ok.. average thou... i hate the fast frame switching of the camera...

i like the jap-produced vidz more... more artistic

btw thanks for gohstdog for uploading
Posted on: 2009/3/1 22:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
it is kinda the same huh

but hikki just added lots of necklace
Posted on: 2009/3/1 23:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

affe wrote:
I think this video was great, great mood and settings in it! It really makes me feel more passionate about the song, it fits it really good and i like that it doesn't play out so obvious storywise, i think it's much more smarter to have the camera on utada just let her sing on the "she buys this and she buys that" part without showing that actual stuff happening it would've felt a bit to cliche i think.. This makes a kinda mediocre utada song for me personally to feel like a great utada song, really enhances the feeling of the song and that's what a good musicvideo should do shouldn't it? =)

Y'know, I think you're right. The more I watch the video (and I've watched it quite a bit by now), the more I'm convinced that it's really perfect the way it is. I think at first I was just shocked because of how different it was from her Japanese MVs, but I still see every bit of Utada shining in this video, and I think it's absolutely gorgeous. It just took a few views to really grow on me is all.
And what you said about the mood is right on. The whole tone of the video is nicely done. I especially like the very gradual, subtle change from darker colors to lighter throughout the video. I don't know if anyone noticed that, but it seems as though over the course of the video she slowly moves from within dark rooms in the house to other places where more light reaches her, like the windows and wherever she was in the white dress, until she finally steps outside to (one would assume) reunite with her prince in the midst of the clearing rain. Ahhh, I'm officially in love with this music video.

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/1 23:36
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

FunkyStrawberries wrote:
Yeah, the outfit/hair and makeup in the parts where she was playing the piano.... GORGEOUS~! : D
I wasn't really much of a fan of the heavy make up either, but shes still beautiful :]

The video overall is okay, I like it. I agree with something someone else said(maybe it was on youtube?) that there should have been more chemistry and closeness with the actor.

U R SO RIGHT!!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/2 2:42
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
I think we are so used to see that japanese videos. MmmMmM

If we want Utada to be a worldwide known singer we have to accept the fact that occidentals are not used to that colorful and magic videos... they want something mature and realistic... Coz this kind of music talks about love life and pain... simple feelings

Japanese songs talks about imagination, power, light, deeper feelings :D Just different videos for each different song :D

So this vid is 10/10!!
Posted on: 2009/3/2 10:35
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I agree with you. The PV shows the emotion of the song, but for me I would prefer it if it is less dramatic, I mean if it somehow did flow with the rhythm of the song. I like its realistic contents and it's maturity. Since they're targeting the American Market, they should go with the flow of how they do it in America, her Japanese videos were indeed awesome. But it was a more of fantasy oriented type, which is I think not-so-good thing when trying to hit America's music industry. I'm not saying it in a negative way though. I mean both are different types, and you can't always apply what you've done before to what you are doing now. You need to adjust and make some changes out of it. And that was the good thing in that video for my opinion.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/3/2 18:54
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Anyone who have youtube ID pls upload the vid, my region cannot watch the first youtube link, even though i can watch on Ghostdog imeem. Please begging you

PS : hikiqhp first download link didnt work.
the second one i can download it but didn't work too when using total video player.
Posted on: 2009/3/2 22:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>