<1...34567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Come Back to Me Music Video!!!!!
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
omg they deleted the PV on youtube again.............

why do they always do that!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/2 22:42
  •  CherrySoda
      CherrySoda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/F/NC
Copyright stuffs...I'm sure Island or Hikki will create an official channel that we can watch it on the yewtewbs~
;3
Posted on: 2009/3/4 20:16
  •  CherrySoda
      CherrySoda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/F/NC
Haha, I already thought I commented on her MV, but I didn't. :P

Anywho!
Loads better than Easy Breezy. It had a more mature feel to it and the girl looked gorgeous. :)

And you guys need to stop comparing her to Mariah Carey and Rihanna and all them girls. They are already American divas. Hikki's not an American diva yet. Give her some time. She'll eventually make stronger MVs.

GIVE PEAS A CHANCE!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/4 20:26
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
she is better then them jeeze
Posted on: 2009/3/4 22:54
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
I think Hikki will have the MV on her Myspace soon, not sure when...
Posted on: 2009/3/5 1:24
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/USA
Quote:

Anywho!
Loads better than Easy Breezy. It had a more mature feel to it and the girl looked gorgeous. :)

Really? I loved Easy Breezy.
Posted on: 2009/3/5 3:31
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Sacramento-Los Angeles
Does anyone know who the hot model in the video is??

Some people are saying it's model Victor Ross (google it, and you'll see his profile)

Although, not sure if it's the same person.

In anycase, I'm so glad Utada chose a mixed race, Black, guy as her model. It's very rule breaking, and the use of a racially ambiguous guy says a lot.

Although, I had envisioned the video to be different. I had envisioned the video to have an Asian guy (Korean Superstar Daniel Henney would have been perfect) and to also have another girl in the video (a Black female model would have been great). This would have been MORE rule breaking, because there's not many "hot" Asian guys portrayed in mainstream media, and there's absolutely no protrayal of Asian Guy/Black Girl relationships.
(I mean, based on the song Utada cheated right? So wouldn't it be fitting for the guy to have found someone else .. lol)
Posted on: 2009/3/20 3:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
I don't know if the link has been provided somewhere around here yet, but there's a video with great quality on MTV.com:
http://www.mtv.com/videos/utada/352876/come-back-to-me.jhtml
I was also looking for the video on VH1.com, but I couldn't find it. If anyone has a link for that, please provide it. :]

Quote:
In anycase, I'm so glad Utada chose a mixed race, Black, guy as her model.

First of all, I'm not sure Utada would have had much choice in who appeared in the video with her. Second of all, how is he mixed race? He just looks white to me. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm just not sure why you think he's of mixed race. :/

Love & Life,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/20 13:53
  •  dlls
      dlls
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

First of all, I'm not sure Utada would have had much choice in who appeared in the video with her. Second of all, how is he mixed race? He just looks white to me. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm just not sure why you think he's of mixed race. :/

Love & Life,
Shuri/Eli

It is pretty obvious he is of mixed race. AND I'M LOVING THE MTV ONE. The quality is way better than even the itunes one >.> ...........
Posted on: 2009/3/20 14:50
  •  thisone
      thisone
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I like easy breezy better. It's more fun. This one is more artistic? the one thing they both have in common is her red lipstick she actually looks the same in both instances. I like her other look without the red lipstick and same with the easy breezy whenever she wasn't wearing the red lipstick she was cool to me. Overall I like both. One is fun the other is more artistic.
Posted on: 2009/3/20 18:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...34567>