<12345...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Re: Come Back to Me Music Video!!!!!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Sacramento-Los Angeles
Does anyone know who the hot model in the video is??

Some people are saying it's model Victor Ross (google it, and you'll see his profile)

Although, not sure if it's the same person.

In anycase, I'm so glad Utada chose a mixed race, Black, guy as her model. It's very rule breaking, and the use of a racially ambiguous guy says a lot.

Although, I had envisioned the video to be different. I had envisioned the video to have an Asian guy (Korean Superstar Daniel Henney would have been perfect) and to also have another girl in the video (a Black female model would have been great). This would have been MORE rule breaking, because there's not many "hot" Asian guys portrayed in mainstream media, and there's absolutely no protrayal of Asian Guy/Black Girl relationships.
(I mean, based on the song Utada cheated right? So wouldn't it be fitting for the guy to have found someone else .. lol)
Posted on: 2009/3/20 3:58
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/USA
Quote:

Anywho!
Loads better than Easy Breezy. It had a more mature feel to it and the girl looked gorgeous. :)

Really? I loved Easy Breezy.
Posted on: 2009/3/5 3:31
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
I think Hikki will have the MV on her Myspace soon, not sure when...
Posted on: 2009/3/5 1:24
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
she is better then them jeeze
Posted on: 2009/3/4 22:54
  •  CherrySoda
      CherrySoda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/F/NC
Haha, I already thought I commented on her MV, but I didn't. :P

Anywho!
Loads better than Easy Breezy. It had a more mature feel to it and the girl looked gorgeous. :)

And you guys need to stop comparing her to Mariah Carey and Rihanna and all them girls. They are already American divas. Hikki's not an American diva yet. Give her some time. She'll eventually make stronger MVs.

GIVE PEAS A CHANCE!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/4 20:26
  •  CherrySoda
      CherrySoda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/F/NC
Copyright stuffs...I'm sure Island or Hikki will create an official channel that we can watch it on the yewtewbs~
;3
Posted on: 2009/3/4 20:16
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
omg they deleted the PV on youtube again.............

why do they always do that!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/2 22:42
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Anyone who have youtube ID pls upload the vid, my region cannot watch the first youtube link, even though i can watch on Ghostdog imeem. Please begging you

PS : hikiqhp first download link didnt work.
the second one i can download it but didn't work too when using total video player.
Posted on: 2009/3/2 22:01
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I agree with you. The PV shows the emotion of the song, but for me I would prefer it if it is less dramatic, I mean if it somehow did flow with the rhythm of the song. I like its realistic contents and it's maturity. Since they're targeting the American Market, they should go with the flow of how they do it in America, her Japanese videos were indeed awesome. But it was a more of fantasy oriented type, which is I think not-so-good thing when trying to hit America's music industry. I'm not saying it in a negative way though. I mean both are different types, and you can't always apply what you've done before to what you are doing now. You need to adjust and make some changes out of it. And that was the good thing in that video for my opinion.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/3/2 18:54
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
I think we are so used to see that japanese videos. MmmMmM

If we want Utada to be a worldwide known singer we have to accept the fact that occidentals are not used to that colorful and magic videos... they want something mature and realistic... Coz this kind of music talks about love life and pain... simple feelings

Japanese songs talks about imagination, power, light, deeper feelings :D Just different videos for each different song :D

So this vid is 10/10!!
Posted on: 2009/3/2 10:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>