General Discussion
  Terrorist In London

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Terrorist In London
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/IN
what do you guys think about the bombings in london i think it is horrible.
Posted on: 2005/7/9 7:37
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Terrorist In London
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I didn't know there was bombing going on over there!?! When did this happen?
Posted on: 2005/7/14 17:56
  •  whoismyenemy
      whoismyenemy
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16, male, UK
i'm in england and its not that horrible, it is for the families of the casualites but in war there are casualties, what do these western nations expect?
the enemy to lay down and take a kicking, if we were all untied against the enemy this would not have happened.
as for me i dont see them as the enemy, they are merely fighting for what they believe in, england is fighting for money and nothing more and to test out their new equipment, the bombings werent so bad, 50 people were killed, a small number compared to the amount of muders that have been commited in the middle east. I think westerners shouldnt be so ignorant as to believe they can invade another mans land and not expect retaliation, i know that a lot of people have been hurt but if we all felt the love and listened to hikki there wouldnt be wars lol.
In england no one cares what happened in london, it was a few bombs, over here hardly anyone is english anyway.
Posted on: 2005/7/28 19:24
Administrator
A/S/L
question is, what to do now?
the invasion of iraq has already happened, cant go back and change that ... and leaving iraq would do more harm then good at this point ...
but from my point of view i think both sides are stupid and nuts ... my view is that we are all humans, we are all the same ... why the hell would you do such stupid things like killing each other

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2005/7/28 19:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I agree with Q. I really think the war is pointless, I just want it to end already, and get Bush out.
Posted on: 2005/7/29 2:57
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
Yeah me too. Bush can't do anything he's just a loser -.-. But maybe he wouldn't be president anymore in a few weeks. Because "Katrina" and "Rita" ... I know what I mean. The people are scared and they dont want to hear what Bush has to say. They want to see he do something. I have rrad it on msn
Posted on: 2005/9/24 15:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic