Re: Have anyone met Utada?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I wish. Dx
Posted on: 2005/12/3 23:49
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
Well, I guess we all want to meet her lol Except the 'famous' people, I guess the only ones who really have been able to meet her and talk with her were the students of the Columbia University. But well, if Hikki really comes in Europe to promote EXODUS (especially if she comes here in France), believe me I will do my best to meet her and share everything here... and then I will wake up and realise that was just a dream as every time lol

But what would you really say to Hikki if you can meet her one day ? Personally I think I would not even be able to talk lol

Vincent

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2005/12/4 0:19
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

batignole wrote:
Well, I guess we all want to meet her lol Except the 'famous' people, I guess the only ones who really have been able to meet her and talk with her were the students of the Columbia University. But well, if Hikki really comes in Europe to promote EXODUS (especially if she comes here in France), believe me I will do my best to meet her and share everything here... and then I will wake up and realise that was just a dream as every time lol

But what would you really say to Hikki if you can meet her one day ? Personally I think I would not even be able to talk lol

Vincent
LOL yeah I probably be in shock to say anything to her, if I ever met her. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/4 0:23
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16 m ny
this is a good topic lol anyways...even if my chances of meeting hikki is like 1 out of infinity there is still that small chance...we make our own futures
and then guy above me XD if i met hikki i would ask her as many questions as possible since that will probably be the last time i see her...unless you meet her at like a place with no crowds and you can tell her your email or something my dream come true LOL

umm...btw i always think about what i would ask hikki...the first thing that i thought about was "what are the lyrics to the beginning of distance remix feat mflo" lol that song is like...grr XD
Posted on: 2005/12/4 0:33
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

disbeddie wrote:
this is a good topic lol anyways...even if my chances of meeting hikki is like 1 out of infinity there is still that small chance...we make our own futures
and then guy above me XD if i met hikki i would ask her as many questions as possible since that will probably be the last time i see her...unless you meet her at like a place with no crowds and you can tell her your email or something my dream come true LOL

umm...btw i always think about what i would ask hikki...the first thing that i thought about was "what are the lyrics to the beginning of distance remix feat mflo" lol that song is like...grr XD
LOL xD
Posted on: 2005/12/4 0:41
  •  Beatrix_White
      Beatrix_White
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20, Female, Australia
XD your funny. LOL.

umm, if i ever met her i'd freeze up most likely and say something stupid. :(

Posted on: 2005/12/5 6:59
  •  Hikki16
      Hikki16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22 / Female / Maryland
ya know would too
i don't think i can speak common
words to the great utada
...mmm maybe i would after jumping up and down
lol
and i will meet her
i am going to she on of her concerts
...............when i find out when where how and ..uh
etc!!
lol
Posted on: 2005/12/5 10:18
  •  PTL4226
      PTL4226
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Gah id die to meet UTADA! Shes soooo awesone. I mean i would just be in too much shock that she is actually near me at all to say anything. I mean like ahhh. Its hard for me to explain.
Posted on: 2005/12/30 8:25
  •  PRinCe
      PRinCe
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/male/the nederlands
Quote:

PTL4226 wrote:
Gah id die to meet UTADA! Shes soooo awesone. I mean i would just be in too much shock that she is actually near me at all to say anything. I mean like ahhh. Its hard for me to explain.

If i met her i wouldn't freeze or die. She is a human to you know. Just like you and me. I would only say that she sings beautifully. And then i would tread her like every one else, like a human.
Posted on: 2006/1/6 3:28
  •  Blaze
      Blaze
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/M/UK
Does going to concert count?
even though i havent been to her concerts...
but i would love to meet Utada person i most admire
Posted on: 2006/1/25 9:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>