<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Have anyone met Utada?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
no, but i really wish i could have meet her. id be in total shock if i meet her too. hopefully one day i get to see her perform live. that would be enough for me!
Posted on: 2006/1/27 3:12
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think the only chance to meet her is on some events...like concert....or when she is promoting her new albums....in order to meet her i am currently working hard to get my $$ for my expenses and air ticket to japan....
Posted on: 2006/2/14 5:37
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Interestingly enough, I just met a girl at my schoola few days ago who went to the International School in Japan, and apparently she started attending the year after Hikki left... so her friend's sister is friends with her!! Lol yeah I might be stretching it a bit, but if you look at that thats only like 5 degrees of seperation from me!

Yes, and that makes my chances of meeting her SO much higher. (I wish!!)
Posted on: 2006/2/23 8:12
  •  karanai
      karanai
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 13/F/USA
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Interestingly enough, I just met a girl at my schoola few days ago who went to the International School in Japan, and apparently she started attending the year after Hikki left... so her friend's sister is friends with her!! Lol yeah I might be stretching it a bit, but if you look at that thats only like 5 degrees of seperation from me!

Ooh! Interesting! Are they good friends? =)

Someone in the Utada-online.net forums met Hikki. He has pictures of him with Utada Teruzane, not of Hikki but he DID meet Hikki.

.Kizoku.
Posted on: 2006/3/6 20:10
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:

OMG, thats long but cool!!! oh man, i wish i knew Hikki!
your so lucky!
Posted on: 2006/3/6 20:35
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yea....Bizzaro is so lucky...the girl you met now become friend of yours?? lol...may i know how u met her?
Posted on: 2006/3/7 5:46
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
You guys are crazy. Granted, Hikaru does look like a godess, but she's still a human. If I met her, I would probably just do something stupid to make her laugh, and then tell her goodbye. LOL. Of course, that's just me.
Posted on: 2006/3/7 15:16
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Hahaha you guys ARE crazy. If you really look at it, I know a girl who knows a girl who knows a girl who knows Hikki. It doesnt actually mean anything. I would probably have a better chance of meeting her if I went to her concert or wrote her a letter.

Though, I don't really want to meet her all that bad. She kinda annoys me as a person. (it is the death of me to be saying this on an Utada forum, but...) I really really like her music, but she has this slight holier-than-thou attitude that tends to annoy me (especially in her English interviews). She has such a weird personality.

I don't know. I am conflicted.
Posted on: 2006/3/7 17:49
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol...I admit that I am crazy....and I want to meet her badly.....I always dream that i can have a photo together with her(with her signature)....and make it as a poster and set it up on my room...lolz ^^
Posted on: 2006/3/8 7:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
yes I have met utada but only once in the Netherlands, it was everything i hoped it would be and more
Posted on: 2006/3/17 22:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>