Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Have anyone met Utada?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

batignole wrote:
Well, I guess we all want to meet her lol Except the 'famous' people, I guess the only ones who really have been able to meet her and talk with her were the students of the Columbia University. But well, if Hikki really comes in Europe to promote EXODUS (especially if she comes here in France), believe me I will do my best to meet her and share everything here... and then I will wake up and realise that was just a dream as every time lol

But what would you really say to Hikki if you can meet her one day ? Personally I think I would not even be able to talk lol

Vincent
LOL yeah I probably be in shock to say anything to her, if I ever met her. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/4 0:23
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
Well, I guess we all want to meet her lol Except the 'famous' people, I guess the only ones who really have been able to meet her and talk with her were the students of the Columbia University. But well, if Hikki really comes in Europe to promote EXODUS (especially if she comes here in France), believe me I will do my best to meet her and share everything here... and then I will wake up and realise that was just a dream as every time lol

But what would you really say to Hikki if you can meet her one day ? Personally I think I would not even be able to talk lol

Vincent

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2005/12/4 0:19
  •  jcd13
      jcd13
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I wish. Dx
Posted on: 2005/12/3 23:49
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
When I was in NYC, I kept swearing to myself that I saw Hikkie and on a trip with some friends, I halted the whole group to peek into a store (while we were lost, minna-san! ^^;; and everybody asked for directions). I thought I saw her face on a huge sign by the wall behind the register and then kept on scanning at heads and ended up dragging the whole group. I nearly got lost. Lolx. I don't think that anyone who has met Utada would be here. They're mostly the rich and famous. And the others probably would forget about us and sharing the 'experience'. ;_;
Posted on: 2005/10/14 15:06
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
Me too, because Utada isnt a german star and because that I mean not much poeple knows Utada.
Posted on: 2005/9/29 4:07
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
i can't even see her live (T_T)
Posted on: 2005/9/27 22:57
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
They have luck. They can speak with them ;_; I want too^^
Posted on: 2005/9/27 11:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
some people met her backstage at the showcase.
Posted on: 2005/9/24 21:51
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
I want to, but I mean I never will -.-. To meet a famous japanese pretty cute girl. That's hard and awesome :D
Posted on: 2005/9/24 15:26
  •  Kaoru
      Kaoru
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Met Hikki? Yeah, I met her... in my dream Just kidding, It`s very hard to meet her, I don`t know her address, is anyone know her address? can you give me?
Posted on: 2005/9/3 0:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>