<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Coming up new 2 samples
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
FYI sounds great, i love the piano verison and she manage to put it in the song =D and dirty desire sounds gud also but i like FYI more, i really want to hear automatic part 2
>.<
Posted on: 2009/3/7 8:31
  •  shuyin_zer0
      shuyin_zer0
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/m/Canada
WOW Kinky Hikki (That just sounds wrong out loud xD)
I like them both equally, but DAMN Dirty Desire has a bit of "hidden dirtiness" in the lyrics "6 to 9"( say it out loud fast), very similar to Britney Spears "If you seek Amy" (Once again, say it fast)

I'm not comparing or anything, but damn I like that we're seeing a bit of a different side to Utada.
Posted on: 2009/3/7 9:45
  •  Sylfi
      Sylfi
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/Male/Cali
Pure epic Hikki awesomeness.

That's all I have to say.
Posted on: 2009/3/7 10:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I love both songs, but I prefer FYI more. I can't wait to get this album digitally and physically lol
Posted on: 2009/3/7 14:05
  •  niibu_yaa
      niibu_yaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I find both songs embarassing.
She should just sing Me sucky sucky...me love you long time. What a joke. I'm embarassed to consider myself a fan of hers.
Posted on: 2009/3/7 16:33
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Dude, we you just kiddind in the previous post? Cause if you feel this way maybe you SHOULD stop being her fan, we all love and support her here, ya know. I know we're entitled to our own opinion, but you dont have to go as far as saying ur embarrased to be her fan.
Posted on: 2009/3/7 17:09
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
yea someone said her english album is always different
is it that she works with someone with us albums
and in japanese albums she writes her own songs?
anyway i like em
dirty desire, well, the name has some secret in it.

anyway both songs are good, i love the beat in Merry Christmas Mr.Lawrence - FYI [long name..]

best of luck with her next songs ^_^
Posted on: 2009/3/7 18:10
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Am I the only one who hates both of em?

I hated them both the first time and was very upset lol then I listen more openly because Utada is trying to get a bigger audiance now and I don't blame her. After playing it again to get the feel of the music instead of trying to make sense of the lyrics I really fancy Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrance (if you ever heard Sakamoto Ryuichi play it live you would love it too) I enjoy the beats and melody and Utada's voice is just pure magic to me.

So after 2-4 plays I enjoy the two songs but I like FYI best out of the two i just like to blur the lyrics and listen to Hikki work her magic lol.

P.S.
I was also embarassed at the "Love me long time" part. I don't know if it was a joke/having fun or what but I don't think Hikki should lower herself to singing something like that. It just struck a nerv in me. meh what can you do?
Posted on: 2009/3/7 19:10
  •  kokoling
      kokoling
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I don't know about Dirty Desire. It seems very uncharacteristic of Utada. More like a Britney spears song than a Hikki song. >_o But she did write the lyrics, so I guess it's really her...a hidden part of herself. I don't know. It's interesting, but I don't know if I'm completely digging it.

I want to listen to Apples and Cinnamon tho. Seems like a fun song.
Posted on: 2009/3/7 19:37
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

Mahalania wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Am I the only one who hates both of em?

I hated them both the first time and was very upset lol then I listen more openly because Utada is trying to get a bigger audiance now and I don't blame her. After playing it again to get the feel of the music instead of trying to make sense of the lyrics I really fancy Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrance (if you ever heard Sakamoto Ryuichi play it live you would love it too) I enjoy the beats and melody and Utada's voice is just pure magic to me.

So after 2-4 plays I enjoy the two songs but I like FYI best out of the two i just like to blur the lyrics and listen to Hikki work her magic lol.

P.S.
I was also embarassed at the "Love me long time" part. I don't know if it was a joke/having fun or what but I don't think Hikki should lower herself to singing something like that. It just struck a nerv in me. meh what can you do?

Acually she was singing "Love YOU long time" not "love me long time"
Posted on: 2009/3/7 19:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>