Poster Thread
  •  lil2twins
      lil2twins
Re: Utada Personal Appearance @ Sephora! [uncomfirmed]
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
has anyone been able to call one of these locations to confirm this news? Let us know if you have!

I tried calling the sephora in LA on my lunch break, but ugh all i get is their recorded message about beauty insider, and a section to leave a voice message, there are no options to speak to an actual sephora worker Maybe someone else will have better luck contacting them??

I just hope they post something official on their actual website soon.
Posted on: 2009/3/9 20:24
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

lil2twins wrote:
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
has anyone been able to call one of these locations to confirm this news? Let us know if you have!

I tried calling the sephora in LA on my lunch break, but ugh all i get is their recorded message about beauty insider, and a section to leave a voice message, there are no options to speak to an actual sephora worker Maybe someone else will have better luck contacting them??

I just hope they post something official on their actual website soon.
Usually with those automated systems, you can just press '0' zero to get access to a human.
Posted on: 2009/3/9 21:18
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
If the information is cemented I'll definitely be seeing many of you there at the Hollywood Appearance! Maybe we can form like a little group :P Everyone wear Utada shirts or something :D I'll probably be the person getting dragged out of Sephora for trying to "attack" Hikki-Chan. Haha.
I have class that night but who cares, English <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Utada.

I always had a thing for meeting Utada as a "fan" since that kinda destroys any chance of being a friend. But then again I don't think I'll ever get that chance." :P
Posted on: 2009/3/10 1:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
waaaaa... I want to see Utada in person but i can't. You see i Live in the Philippines.hayzzzzzz

O yeah new here this my first reply!!!! hehehe
I just recently knew about this site!!
Its really Reliable....
O i started being a fan, hmmm about few months back, i think it was mid November. My friend Asked a favor to download the theme song of "Last Friends" since he has no internet .... then i got hook to the song and then i research about who was the singer(Utada) and even got hook to her song.....
sorry If i got carried away Tell you all about this because i have no friends that is a Hikki though i'm trying to introduce Hikki to them.....
Posted on: 2009/3/10 7:41
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Don't get too excited over a rumour.
Posted on: 2009/3/10 11:05
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
THIS IS TRUE I CALLED TODAY AND SPOKE WITH THE MANAGER!! this is true!

here is the number if anyone else is gonna call 323-462-6898

she said alot of people have been calling and asking if this is true! IT IS!!
Posted on: 2009/3/10 19:51
  •  lil2twins
      lil2twins
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

trisha_toyota wrote:

How did you get through? Today I tried calling them agian and pressed 0 and 3 (to speak to the make up rep). It rang, but NO ONE picked up and went back to the automated machine. What time did you call them?

Anyways I do believe you, but i would like to hear it for myself though . It's great to know that she'll be there! :) Maybe they'll give out free autographed posters of her..that would be soo awesome!
Posted on: 2009/3/10 21:56
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Quote:

trisha_toyota wrote:

Can you clarify which Sephora you called? Thanks! And did they say if they were going to post up official news about it any time soon?

I'm kind of confused...if you're going to have a listening party...shouldn't you have the physical CD there so that people will purchase it right away since utada is RIGHT THERE too. I mean that usually pushes people to buy the album right then and there.
Posted on: 2009/3/10 22:00
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
It would be odd to have Utada show up and not have cds huh? I can definitely see a lot of people going "OMG She's so cool! I'm totally going to buy her cd!" And then forgetting about it when the time comes around. Not the best marketing strategy.

Maybe they'll grant a lucky raffle winner 5 WHOLE minutes with Utada :D. We can dream no?

I also believe the phone number the previous poster called was the LA one. I checked the Sephora website http://www.sephora.com/help/stores/controller.jhtml?store=C9012

I'm going to call just to hear the lady(Or man) say it.
Posted on: 2009/3/10 22:15
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

HikkiAlways wrote:
It would be odd to have Utada show up and not have cds huh? I can definitely see a lot of people going "OMG She's so cool! I'm totally going to buy her cd!" And then forgetting about it when the time comes around. Not the best marketing strategy.

Maybe they'll grant a lucky raffle winner 5 WHOLE minutes with Utada :D. We can dream no?

I also believe the phone number the previous poster called was the LA one. I checked the Sephora website http://www.sephora.com/help/stores/controller.jhtml?store=C9012

I'm going to call just to hear the lady(Or man) say it.

OK, I can't see it myself on that page, but my friend SWEARS that on the bottom of that page, where it says "Store Events," it has the following information:

"March 24
6 pm - 8 pm Music Series Rock out at Utada's listening party
Please join Sephora and Island Def Jam for an evening of beauty-full music with international pop sensation, Utada.

Come rock out while we play tunes from her new album "This Is The One", then listen to the stories behind the music from the artist herself. While you're there, score some makeup tips and go home with a pretty special gift.

Space is limited. Please call the store to book your appointment today."

So I think this is confirmed. My friend wouldn't lie about something like this. I don't know why it's showing up on his computer and not mine, but that appears to be the case. I'll edit this post if I see it myself.
Posted on: 2009/3/10 22:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>