Utada Personal Appearance @ Sephora! [CONFIRMED]

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada Personal Appearance @ Sephora! [CONFIRMED]
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Thanks Shurikid! I've put the news on the front page =)
http://sephora.com/help/stores/controller.jhtml?store=C9012

You have to pick State: California and then Hollywood store to see it in the events list. I couldn't find it for the other two stores though.

ETA: Maybe they'll have computer stations of iTunes set up so that you can download the album onto your iPod while you're there xD hahaha cause that's the day that it releases digitally
Posted on: 2009/3/10 23:56
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
so is hikki gonna be appearing on the sephora??

is it confirmed??
Posted on: 2009/3/11 0:28
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 23/F/Chicago
I haven't been able to get the info to show up on the site, but if it's happening then I'm so there. Sucks it's on a weekday but I guess that means I'll be taking a half day. Really they picked a rough spot and time. Think of the traffic. If you're going, plan to leave early.

See you in Hollywood!
Posted on: 2009/3/11 0:30
Re: Utada Personal Appearance @ Sephora! [uncomfirmed]
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

lil2twins wrote:
Quote:

trisha_toyota wrote:
THIS IS TRUE I CALLED TODAY AND SPOKE WITH THE MANAGER!! this is true!

here is the number if anyone else is gonna call 323-462-6898

she said alot of people have been calling and asking if this is true! IT IS!!

How did you get through? Today I tried calling them agian and pressed 0 and 3 (to speak to the make up rep). It rang, but NO ONE picked up and went back to the automated machine. What time did you call them?

Anyways I do believe you, but i would like to hear it for myself though . It's great to know that she'll be there! :) Maybe they'll give out free autographed posters of her..that would be soo awesome!

ya that crap was BS, how they go "hey gorgeous to leave a message for blah blah blah..." i was like screw this, it was like 8 tries and i still couldn't get a message. so when they asked to sign up for a beauty card i got to talk to the lady and i asked her and she said yes, and i asked for a little more info and she clarified ya it is happening

she said the time was from 6-9 PM, and i asked do you know what she will be doing. she said nothing like a concert or anything. maybe signing autographs she said. She said it was the first event they were doing at this SEPHORA store.

this confirmation was for the store in LA

when you call [for like other stores] don't call to leave messages, do anything in your power to talk to a PERSON not leave a message.

she said alot of people have been calling and coming by to see if this is true =]
Posted on: 2009/3/11 1:11
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
Quote:

trisha_toyota wrote:
THIS IS TRUE I CALLED TODAY AND SPOKE WITH THE MANAGER!! this is true!

here is the number if anyone else is gonna call 323-462-6898

she said alot of people have been calling and asking if this is true! IT IS!!

Can you clarify which Sephora you called? Thanks! And did they say if they were going to post up official news about it any time soon?

I'm kind of confused...if you're going to have a listening party...shouldn't you have the physical CD there so that people will purchase it right away since utada is RIGHT THERE too. I mean that usually pushes people to buy the album right then and there.

i called the number for Sephora in LA where i live and smoke with the manager and everything.

it is a little weird how there isn't going to be CD's. but maybe i can bring my Japanese copy and bring it there =D i made it come by EMS.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 1:14
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
NY and FL is now confirmed! Sephora events
Posted on: 2009/3/11 6:39
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I want to go to the New York one, but I'm concerned about how crowded its going to get. Anybody know how crowded it will probably be and how early I should get there? xD
Posted on: 2009/3/11 6:55
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
On the site it says call and make a appointment I called (5th Ave in NYC) all morning until I finally got someone. Said many have been trying to get information and make appointments but they're not taking any right now. The person I spoke with manager she said they don't have much information on the event as yet and to try back after 4:30-5pm after they make a conference call.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 8:21
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
Thanks Shurikid! I've put the news on the front page =)
http://sephora.com/help/stores/controller.jhtml?store=C9012

Yeah, I can finally see it myself. xD
Whoo! I'm going to see Utada!!! ^0^

We should all speculate on what the gift is going to be now! I'm thinking it might be a physical copy of the "Come Back to Me" single or possibly a promo copy of "This Is The One." I mean, I think it would be kind of silly to have this entire listening party thing, show everyone the album, and then tell them to wait two months for its actual release. Although it will be released digitally on March 24th, so we'll see.
Or they could just be referring to the fact that Utada might have an autographing session, in which case you could go home with an autograph. Which would be a fine gift for me, honestly. :D
Posted on: 2009/3/11 8:43
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I called the Hollywood store and they said you don't have to book an appointment or anything. Just show up. I will be there!
Posted on: 2009/3/11 9:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>