<1...45678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Re: Utada Personal Appearance @ Sephora! [CONFIRMED]
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
As a male.. I'd feel horribly weird in a make-up store. And this gift will likely be some make-up shit, too.

Have fun. Take pics. And if anyone can come up with a group thing that someone can hand her on behalf of U-Net, I'd be happy to participate.

Off the top of my head, it'd be some kind of 'card' we'd all be able to 'sign' with a message. However, that would be difficult to co-ordinate. W/E.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 12:36
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Yep you have to press 3. I reserved two spots for me and my gf. This is gonna be so much fun. The album drops on the same day if im correct. Maybe I can get an autograph and a picture.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 12:59
  •  mochi_girl
      mochi_girl
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 27/F/NY
OMFG!! i'm so excited!!! I just moved to NY for work a month ago and am soooo glad I will be able to make it to the Sephora on 5th ave!!!

So what's the deal, do we need to reserve seats for the NY apppearance?? I called the # but didn't know which department to speak to. Please help!?!!

Also any New Yorkers wanna do a fan gathering? I just moved here and haven't met any Hikki fans.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 16:22
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
omg!!! i'm sooo happy right now. i was so worried this was a mean rumor.

it wuld be awesome if we culd give her a UN gift but that wuld be kinda hard to do unless anyone has any ideas?
Posted on: 2009/3/11 16:22
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Ill be going to the New york one, and bringing my friend with me :]
Posted on: 2009/3/11 16:28
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I was going to post this event but someone beat me to it. It definely happening. I called and pressed 3 and talked to someone. They said they will have a stage and get this SHE IS SIGNING autographs!!! I never thought I would be able to meet her. I think I am going to fly down to Miami to see her. I gotta get my mom's approval but I think she will say yes. I am the fourth person on the list to get more info from them! I never thought I would be able to meet her. I can't believe this is happening! It has to be some sort of dream. OK I will shut up now but I am like freaking out so much.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 16:50
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
I called like 20 times lol 3/20 (NY) I got a real person they said you don't need to make a appointment it's just something they always put there to tell people just arrive early (they said get there around 4-5ish depending on weather). I can't wait to go skipping work and just got a new digital camera to go picture crazy!
Posted on: 2009/3/11 16:50
  •  foopie
      foopie
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hi, I just called the 5th Avenue store today and they said that they are not taking appointments. Its on a first come basis. I almost made the same mistake a made an appointment for the brow studio. The girl told me that Utada will be signing stuff during the second hour and the first she will be interviewed by a DJ.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 17:16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
As a male.. I'd feel horribly weird in a make-up store.

What does being male have to do with anything? Besides, Sephora sells products for men. As a person, gender regardless, I don't like Sephora all that much myself, but I DO like Utada, so I'm willing to give it a shot. It can't be that bad.
Anyway, I don't mean to criticize you for not wanting to go. I just think that you shouldn't be so quick to label a gender one way or another. I'm male, and I have no problem with attending the listening party. ^^

Alright everyone, I called the Hollywood Sephora just now and talked to someone. They said that you only have to make reservations if you want to see the "new Spring makeover," which I don't think has anything to do with Utada. So you can still call, but I think the general consensus is that you don't need to reserve any appointment or anything.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 18:30
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
you guys, i know i don't post in this that often [actually really at all]

but i wanted to let you guys know! i am excited for this event!
Posted on: 2009/3/11 18:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678>