•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: This Is The One CD@ jp
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ajrich17901 wrote:
Oh wow im surprised someone got ahold of the cd this early O_O, probably means a leak will be out in a day or so. Ill probably be buyin the japanese version of the cd no way i can wait till May for the U.S. release lol

Lol me too! I cannot wait until May either.
Posted on: 2009/3/8 18:03
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/M/USA
Quote:

paradiseisland wrote:
Quote:

ajrich17901 wrote:
Oh wow im surprised someone got ahold of the cd this early O_O, probably means a leak will be out in a day or so. Ill probably be buyin the japanese version of the cd no way i can wait till May for the U.S. release lol

Lol me too! I cannot wait until May either.

Honestly i think its a horrible move on IDJ's part to delay the album, because people will just download it if they cant get it. Wouldnt kill them to get some promo goin lol
Posted on: 2009/3/8 18:04
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
AWWW! I want mine now =_= I will probably try to get a listen of the new songs after I pre-order =P Still can't beleive that they pushed the date back =_=
Posted on: 2009/3/8 22:45
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
is it official??
Posted on: 2009/3/8 23:05
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
i hope the poster comes with my pre-order...

Posted on: 2009/3/9 5:57
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
I highly suggest you guys and everyone else just wait till May to buy it. Why? Because if you guys buy the Japanese version, you are just adding more sales to her Japanese sales, which we all know are going to do well no matter what. So because of that, her Western sales are going to be less because a lot of people are either gonna just import it from Japan or pirate it, which is bad because the whole point of this album is to break out in the west, and you guys would so easily ruin that by buying the Japanese version just to get it a month and a half early? I personally am just gonna download the songs somewhere, then buy the CD when it comes out in May. This album is going to be a defining point in her career and if you guys want her to break out in the U.S. so badly, why are you ruining it by buying the Japanese version? Think about it. She needs all the help she can get here so I'm gonna do my best in supporting her by buying it here in the U.S.
Posted on: 2009/3/9 9:56
  •  MJFV1
      MJFV1
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
You know, you actually make a good point. They delayed it to give the album more publicity to get more sales. You go ahead & basically turn on Utada because the record company wants to make her more popular in the US?

Personally this won't help her here & that will cause the sales to be low here. Which will mean she won't make more english albums which would be terrible.

I will wait for the release in May as well, probably download first to hear the album but get the full release in May to truly help her in North America.
Posted on: 2009/3/9 10:24
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
and if you think about it...for the price of getting the Japanese album, you could buy almost 3 copies of her US released one (since it's roughly only $10 USD)

ETA: Actually, that's probably what I'm going to do. I'm going to buy both the Canadian and the US version. Since US is a bigger market and its numbers will probably be higher I want to add to that number too. Haha and of course I'll get the Canadian version because it'll be awesome to walk into the store and just pick up a copy (or two!)
Posted on: 2009/3/9 10:54
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
It's a blow to my budget but I'm getting both the U.S. and Japanese versions to support her in both countries (even though we are sure it will do well in Japan away).
Posted on: 2009/3/9 14:47
  •  QUINCY
      QUINCY
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/Hong Kong
I would buy the both version too (Japan version and US version). But actually I'm quite worried about the Japan sales. The Pre-order of TITO in Japan is not that good as expected.
Posted on: 2009/3/10 6:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123