About You
  Newbie to the forums, but not Utada =)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Newbie to the forums, but not Utada =)
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/M/USA
Hey guys ive been browsing the forum for awhile so i thought it was time to finaly join up.

-Introduction-
My names AJ, im 17 and ive been a fan of Utada since 2003 she's the singer who got me into Japanese music. Fav Japanese song by her is Be My Last, and my fav English track by her is Exodus.

Some other things about me, im a ameture voice actor, I love messing around with photoshop. Meh just your normal dude lol

Im hoping her 2nd english album will be a huge hit =D!
Posted on: 2009/3/8 16:11
Re: Newbie to the forums, but not Utada =)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Hi AJ, it's nice to meet you! I kind of did the same thing as you, except I registered way back in 2007 and then left and then came back a couple of weeks ago. xD
I'm also really into voice acting! And acting in general, but voice acting in particular is something I really want to pursue. To be able to create an entire character using only your vocal cords- it takes as much patience and talent and practice as learning to sing well. It's so nice to share common interests with someone right off the bat!
Anyway, I hope you have a great time here. If you need anything, ask a mod, not me, 'cause I don't know anything about these forums (heh). Otherwise, I'll see you around. ^^

Kisses & Cuddles,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/8 16:31
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/M/USA
Oh wow its very nice to meet you =) Glad to see someone else on here into voice acting! You should get into doin some ameture voice acting for animes you can do it with your computer and what not heres a clip i acted in with a friend i play the guy =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZMoQ85c--E

Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Hi AJ, it's nice to meet you! I kind of did the same thing as you, except I registered way back in 2007 and then left and then came back a couple of weeks ago. xD
I'm also really into voice acting! And acting in general, but voice acting in particular is something I really want to pursue. To be able to create an entire character using only your vocal cords- it takes as much patience and talent and practice as learning to sing well. It's so nice to share common interests with someone right off the bat!
Anyway, I hope you have a great time here. If you need anything, ask a mod, not me, 'cause I don't know anything about these forums (heh). Otherwise, I'll see you around. ^^

Kisses & Cuddles,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/8 16:43
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
welcome hikkfan =D

i've been a fan since 2004 i think so i've been a fan for 6 years now =) my fav song of all time is hikari

hope u can be more active on this forum
Posted on: 2009/3/8 17:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic