<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Re: Full Leaks: Apple+Cinnamon, & Taking My Money Back
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Seriously,I don't understand some people,it definitely is the different preference in song choice,but I think AAC preview was better than the whole song,and TMMB is better than the preview.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 18:19
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
I love both of them! But I think the song that would get deep in my heart is THIS ON (CRYING OUT LOUD)heheh you know... so beautiful rythm and lyrics by now
Posted on: 2009/3/11 19:10
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
I just heard apple and cinnamon and TMMB on the youtube(still can't find a downloads of either =_=)... oh A&C T_T you make me cry so, I think this is my new Kremlin Dusk. TMMB is uhh... a little straight forward XD "because the sex was so good" haha I kinda miss the metaphors in Exodus lol. So far all the songs are UVER catchy which is a good sing This should do a lot better than Exodus did.
Posted on: 2009/3/11 21:16
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
I just heard apple and cinnamon and TMMB on the youtube(still can't find a downloads of either =_=)... oh A&C T_T you make me cry so, I think this is my new Kremlin Dusk. TMMB is uhh... a little straight forward XD "because the sex was so good" haha I kinda miss the metaphors in Exodus lol. So far all the songs are UVER catchy which is a good sing This should do a lot better than Exodus did.

Im totally with you!! Kremlin Dusk is my fav song... and Apple and Cinnamon is taking the same path to my heart! ^^

And yes, Exodus was like wooow so metaphoric and that was magical.. but this cd is like a clean and clare presentation card... :D
Posted on: 2009/3/11 21:43
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
I'm in love with "Apple & Cinnamon," as I knew I would be. And after a couple of listens, I'm really warming up to "Taking My Money Back" too. I think both are way better than their previews, not that the previews were that bad. For me, I think it was the piano in A&C that really got me. It's so gorgeous. I think that song and "This One (Crying Like a Child)" are both going to really hit me hard.
I think it's funny, the contrast between TMMB and CBTM. TMMB is all about ditching this guy whose messed around with her and "used" her. CBTM is all about yearning for someone who left because she messed around. Talk about flipped roles. :3

Kisses & Cuddles,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/11 22:24
  •  grayzkule
      grayzkule
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/M/MN
In the lyrics of taking my money back (where the ? mark is), she saying "Give me back my heart, give me back my time"
I was confused at first, but then she says it again towards the end clearer.
Posted on: 2009/3/12 7:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12