Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  "Automatic Pt II" and "Me Muero" samples!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Re: "Automatic Pt II" and "Me Muero" samples!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i like them but AII caught me off guard. its just not wut i expected, but i'm not even sure wut i was expecting lol i like me muero better
Posted on: 2009/3/12 15:04
  •  tallerinmoreways
      tallerinmoreways
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20 / M / Canada
Eh not LOVING these ones like I had hoped, I thought Automatic was gonna be along the lines of Kremlin
and that Me Muero was gonna be similar to about me for some reason
so im kinda let down for now
Posted on: 2009/3/12 15:14
  •  lollercoaster
      lollercoaster
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

tallerinmoreways wrote:
Eh not LOVING these ones like I had hoped, I thought Automatic was gonna be along the lines of Kremlin

Because they're the respective middle-ish and last track on the album? That doesn't make any sense.
Posted on: 2009/3/12 15:39
  •  tallerinmoreways
      tallerinmoreways
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20 / M / Canada
Quote:

lollercoaster wrote:
Quote:

tallerinmoreways wrote:

Because they're the respective middle-ish and last track on the album? That doesn't make any sense.

Nooooo not because of the track number on the album, The title of Me Muero reminded me of About me, like My Baby.....theres some things you should know, I thought maybe Me Muero was going to be similar, like a track where she sounds like she is directly singing to her love or something

and Kremlin in the sense that I thought it be a ballad with a buildup, not upbeat

sorry for any confusion
Posted on: 2009/3/12 16:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Is there anyway anyone can download and send them to me? I'm on a mac and MAC doesn't support those files apparently....
Posted on: 2009/3/12 16:33
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I actually like both of these! They're pretty cool. Can't wait to hear the full versions...
Posted on: 2009/3/12 16:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Found "Me Muero" on youtube.. It's pretty sick! ^_^ "Me Muero" = "I die / I will die" in spanish (loosely).

Couldn't find Automatic II. The other samples were so awesome though! She's so amazing! Unfortunately, I -still- don't think her new album will appeal to the American market. She'll definately get more attention, but I don't think that anything on her new record will sky-rocket her to Superstardom here... Sorry to be so yucky about it... But you gotta think about what typical Americans like....
Posted on: 2009/3/12 19:22
  •  blitzfish
      blitzfish
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18 Male Hartford, WI
They have them both on Utada's Japan Website . just go there and both links are right there.
Quote:

abunai wrote:
Found "Me Muero" on youtube.. It's pretty sick! ^_^ "Me Muero" = "I die / I will die" in spanish (loosely).

Couldn't find Automatic II. The other samples were so awesome though! She's so amazing! Unfortunately, I -still- don't think her new album will appeal to the American market. She'll definately get more attention, but I don't think that anything on her new record will sky-rocket her to Superstardom here... Sorry to be so yucky about it... But you gotta think about what typical Americans like....
Posted on: 2009/3/12 19:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Automatic was different from what I expected, but I love the previews. I am trying to restrain myself from listening to the leaked full versions because I do not want to ruin my hype for the album.
Posted on: 2009/3/12 19:34
  •  DarkFenrir
      DarkFenrir
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I kinda thought me muero would be a little better but automatic 2 sounder pretty good!

I also don't think hikki will be a huge hit over here but I think that with this album she is well on her way. It is a little mainestream but what is really wrong with that??? Plus mainstream from hikki sound pretty awesome in my opinion
Posted on: 2009/3/12 21:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>