Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  "Automatic Pt II" and "Me Muero" samples!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: "Automatic Pt II" and "Me Muero" samples!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
Ahahaha Im spanish, me muero means I DIE.

I love this 2 songs, but I when I was listening Automatic part II... I was always waiting to hear the same "ITS AUTOMATIIIIC" that appeared in the japanese first part! XD

I love me muero, Is so sexy and strange how she says me muero, she looks spanish :D ME MUERO part sounds sooooooooooo sad, really deep dying feeling.
Posted on: 2009/3/13 0:36
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I very much enjoyed both Me Muero and AII, although "poppin'" isn't very poppin' and I'd very much like to keep my "Apples and Cinnamon" in a more edible form. Like a few others, I do not believe any of these songs will become "OMG!!!!!!" here in the states. However; this doesn't diminish the fact that all of us I'm sure will support her to the fullest.

I loves me a challenge.
(Obviously Hikki-chan does too)
Posted on: 2009/3/13 1:54
  •  blitzfish
      blitzfish
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18 Male Hartford, WI
full versions of these two are on google video, but of course I won't post the link.
Posted on: 2009/3/13 7:21
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Blitz, post the link lol just kidding don't do it! I'm glad you didn't do it! I liked Me Muero right away! She said me muero so perfect lol!

I should mention that Japanese people call bread pan (pronounced PAHN not pan as in cooking pan lol) just like we latino/latina people do (well Puerto Ricans anyway that I know of though I know there are other latino groups that say it as well), at least that's what I read somewhere lol xD

Anyway I like them both it took me a while to get used to Automatic Part II since I guess I somewhat expected it to sound like Automatic (though I also knew that it wouldn't sound like it)

I'm liking the album!
Posted on: 2009/3/13 15:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234