Utada@Sephora HOLLYWOOD [March24]

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...11>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Utada@Sephora HOLLYWOOD [March24]
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
For everyone who is going to the Hollywood store on March 24th, feel free to discuss here on plans, gifts, etc.

[UPDATE]
For all you Utada fans organizing for this event, we thought it would be nice to help make our presence more noticeable.

Now we all know Hikki loves teddy bears. So here are some We 'Kuma' Hikki signs that people can print out and use.

Also, like to suggest that Hikki may enjoy some kuma related gifts

[Letter sized PDF] [6 page tiled PDF]

For the 6 page PDF, you are supposed to print out the 6 pages, then tape them together to make one big sign. Taping it onto a poster board would make it easier.
Posted on: 2009/3/12 12:05
Re: Utada@Sephora HOLLYWOOD [March24]
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
i'm going! lol i am very excited!! lol
Posted on: 2009/3/12 14:08
  •  qshoe1989
      qshoe1989
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
So she is going to be there! Do we need an "appointment"? Or tickets? I'm somewhat confused...
Posted on: 2009/3/12 14:12
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

qshoe1989 wrote:
So she is going to be there! Do we need an "appointment"? Or tickets? I'm somewhat confused...

No u just show up. It is from 6pm-8pm. I made an appointment to get my hair colored or something and called back to make sure what to do and they lady said just show up. It is first come basis.
Posted on: 2009/3/12 15:00
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Hey, so everyone going, we should do something to represent UN. It might bring in some more members on the site, and it would show Utada that she's got a really devoted fan base in the LA area- which might inspire her to come back (to us... I couldn't help it). In fact, if all the UN members headed to the Miami and the NYC appearances did the same, then Utada would see she had a collection of fans all over key points in the United States. Hikki has said there's a larger chance for a tour if the record company sees that there's a good fan base out there that would come and see her. So we need to show Utada, and more importantly IDJ, that we're all there for her! We have, like, two weeks to prepare something, so let's all brainstorm, yeah?

Love & Life,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/12 16:20
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Hey, so everyone going, we should do something to represent UN. It might bring in some more members on the site, and it would show Utada that she's got a really devoted fan base in the LA area- which might inspire her to come back (to us... I couldn't help it). In fact, if all the UN members headed to the Miami and the NYC appearances did the same, then Utada would see she had a collection of fans all over key points in the United States. Hikki has said there's a larger chance for a tour if the record company sees that there's a good fan base out there that would come and see her. So we need to show Utada, and more importantly IDJ, that we're all there for her! We have, like, two weeks to prepare something, so let's all brainstorm, yeah?

Love & Life,
Shuri/Eli

i'm totally down for that! we should have a sign that says it and have our user names on it so we could all meet eachother.

maybe we could make pins or something 0.o i'm part of alot of sites but i still want to meet everyone i talk to! lol a big sign!!

what time should we be there by?! did anyone make an app.

i did. they lady said, if it's too crowded and people can't get in they might shut down the store and let the people with apps come in.
Posted on: 2009/3/12 21:35
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i'm totally down for that, we should all meet up at a spot so we can all meet up, walking side by side carrying a big sign that says UtadaNet Members love Utada Hikaru!

i'm not sure if i'm gonna go yet, i'm gonna have to see later on.......
Posted on: 2009/3/12 22:09
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

trisha_toyota wrote:
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:

Love & Life,
Shuri/Eli

i'm totally down for that! we should have a sign that says it and have our user names on it so we could all meet eachother.

maybe we could make pins or something 0.o i'm part of alot of sites but i still want to meet everyone i talk to! lol a big sign!!

what time should we be there by?! did anyone make an app.

i did. they lady said, if it's too crowded and people can't get in they might shut down the store and let the people with apps come in.

GUHWHAT?! But when I called and said I wanted to make an appointment, the person I was talking to said I didn't have to! Why are we getting these mixed responses?! D<
Well, whatever. NOTHING is keeping me out of that store.
Anyway, I agree, we should have a big sign or something. I think we should have something that says, on the front, (something like) "UtadaNet Loves Hikki!" and on the back, "Come Back to Us!" You know, just for fun, and to point out that we want to see her again. ^^
Posted on: 2009/3/13 7:53
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Hmmm....ya they lady said u just show up. Crazy. Ill climb through the ceiling to get in. But ya I may be new hear but we should show IDJ that a tour is needed.
Posted on: 2009/3/13 11:29
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
ya people have been saying that too. UGH that is crazy. IDK, btw we should definatly do a banner and things like that. maybe someone can make buttons. also..... i can't wait to meet all of you. i know i don't post much in this forum T_T but i do read things and everything.

OH i hope i get to see her. i'm so nervous.
Posted on: 2009/3/15 19:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...11>