<1234567...11>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Renrinken
      Renrinken
Re: Utada@Sephora HOLLYWOOD [March24]
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
For one I wanted to say thank you to the forums to informing me of this event. I am so excited I cant even take it. I sort of feel like a lame fan though <_< All the stuff I have for her is digital media so I dont really have anything I can get autographed. Think ill just print out a picture on photo paper =p

Also I saw alot of people say there is no need to RSVP on this forum but I found this just a bit ago.

http://juicywatermelon.onsugar.com/2946736

It says that they were informed later on that you "Must RSVP" Just email vip@sephora.com and give them your name and location of event and thats it. I did it 20min ago and they confirmed it almost instantly.
Posted on: 2009/3/22 18:10
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

Renrinken wrote:
For one I wanted to say thank you to the forums to informing me of this event. I am so excited I cant even take it. I sort of feel like a lame fan though <_< All the stuff I have for her is digital media so I dont really have anything I can get autographed. Think ill just print out a picture on photo paper =p

Also I saw alot of people say there is no need to RSVP on this forum but I found this just a bit ago.

It says that they were informed later on that you "Must RSVP" Just email vip@sephora.com and give them your name and location of event and thats it. I did it 20min ago and they confirmed it almost instantly.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! i e-mailed them, [i already have a spot resevered aka an appt.] but still just in case.

thank you so much for this.
Posted on: 2009/3/22 20:46
Administrator
A/S/L
For all you Utada fans organizing for this event, we thought it would be nice to help make our presence more noticeable.

Now we all know Hikki loves teddy bears. So here are some We 'Kuma' Hikki signs that people can print out and use.

Also, Id like to suggest that Hikki may enjoy some kuma related gifts - maybe little bear plushies.

[Letter sized PDF] [6 page tiled PDF]

For the 6 page PDF, you are supposed to print out the 6 pages, then tape them together to make one big sign. Taping it onto a poster board would make it easier.

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/3/23 3:52
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

Renrinken wrote:

Well, thank goodness for that. It's been such a back-and-forth about whether or not you have to RSVP, it's nice to have some confirmation. Although the official Utada invite does say, "Open to the public," so a lot of people are going to be pissed if they don't get let in for some reason, not to mention all the people who called in (like myself) and were told reserving a spot was unnecessary. The communication couldn't have been worse for this.
Fortunately, I know I've got a spot now, so I couldn't care less! :D
Now hopefully my ride will get the e-mail telling them they must RSVP NOWWWWW. ><

Quote:
For all you Utada fans organizing for this event, we thought it would be nice to help make our presence more noticeable.

Those are so cute! Thanks a bunch. I know I'll be holding one tomorrow.

Love & Life,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/23 7:11
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Sacramento-Los Angeles
I will be there ... aha.. with friends..
Hope to see you guys there!
Posted on: 2009/3/23 7:58
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Ok so i'm really confused~

we need to make rsvp for the event right?
we send an email to vip@sephora.com
but do we have to send 1 email for one person
or can we send one email reserving for 2 or more people?
Posted on: 2009/3/23 8:35
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Addicted to Hikki
There must be too many fans here in L.A.
I just emailed a reservation and apparently, the reservations for the Utada event in L.A. is FULL. No more space is available...

So .... don't know what that means. No more chairs? Well, the store is pretty small. I'm still going to go anyways.

I've tried calling the store to rsvp, but they do not pick up their phones. tsk tsk..
Posted on: 2009/3/23 10:44
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Addicted to Hikki
Okie... Nevermind. I called Sephora and basically this Utada event is not only to see Utada but it's actually a Sephora Make-Up Event as well,
So you have to RSVP to get your make up done and a free makeup kit. The first 100 people who RSVP at the event will get their makeup done, a free makeup kit, and be able to meet Utada.

Otherwise, you can simply come and meet Utada. She will not be performing, it will simply be a meet and greet with music from "This is the One" playing in the background.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 11:01
  •  Renrinken
      Renrinken
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

driftingsymfony wrote:
Okie... Nevermind. I called Sephora and basically this Utada event is not only to see Utada but it's actually a Sephora Make-Up Event as well,
So you have to RSVP to get your make up done and a free makeup kit. The first 100 people who RSVP at the event will get their makeup done, a free makeup kit, and be able to meet Utada.

Otherwise, you can simply come and meet Utada. She will not be performing, it will simply be a meet and greet with music from "This is the One" playing in the background.

Even though I RSVP doubt I will have a need for a makeup kit <_<

It is a bummer that she wont be singing any of her songs but its worth it just to meet her.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 11:14
  •  niibu_yaa
      niibu_yaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Sephora answers phones.....but it's hard for them to do that if you call before they open. ;) As far as your post shows you were calling at 8:35...they don't open until 10. Anyhow, all those going tommorow remembert that it's in the Hollywood/Higland Center. Which as you may or may not know is very close to Graumans and the Kodak Theatre. Parking can be difficult there for the uninformed. It shouldn't be too horrible seeing that it is a Tuesday. That said I wouldn't suggest parking in the Hollywood/Highland structure. If my memory serves me right they charge $1 per 20 minutes and max you out at $10. I suggest you go down a bit and try to find parking on the street past closer than El Cerrito (west of Holly/High or go where I go and park at the above ground structure on N. Sycamore....i think that is where it was...anyhow it's $7 for a day. And easy to get in an out of.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 11:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...11>