<12345678...11>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Re: Utada@Sephora HOLLYWOOD [March24]
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Sacramento-Los Angeles
No, I called at 10:45am .... aha... the post is timed at 10:44 ... not 8 .... ...

In any case, my experience with Sephora shows they are horrible at customer service ... I'm not really impressed by them (and i've been to at least 5 Sephora stores).

Anyways.. tomorrow will be interesting.. we'll see.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 11:44
  •  niibu_yaa
      niibu_yaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
My bad...I've never had an issue with Sephora, I go there once or twice a year depending on if I'm generous about chirstmas. :) I buy my Cologne there, as I have issues buying it elsewhere. It's somewhat of an issue getting it there as they have to special order. Anyhow, yes I agree not that exciting. The people at this store are pretty professional. Which would be difficult in that area as I would say 60% of the customers are tourists that don't buy.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 12:22
  •  Utadaholic
      Utadaholic
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
OMG I'm so excited about what's happening tomorrow!!!!
I can't believe I'll get to see Utada in 3 dimensions!!!!lol

Ahhhhh, I wonder how many people are coming to the event...including the ones that will happen to be there.
You know, they had the WBC match (Japan VS US) yesterday or something, so there must be a lot of Japanese visiting LA....

I'm Japanese but I won't be very happy if they fill up the store...
I've known about and waited for this event for more than a month!!
It wouldn't be fair if we, true Utada fans, don't get the chance to see her!!

Anyways, I'll plan to get there earlier!!
Nothing's gonna stop me!!!!!lol
Posted on: 2009/3/23 18:17
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
does anyone know about the parking there? Just wanted to know ahead of time.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 19:57
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Soysauce, I don't know exactly how it is, but I wouldn't count on getting there late. Parking in LA is always a *****. Me and a friend are arriving around 1:30 to grab a spot. (Gross exaggeration of time needed but I'd rather have a spot than hunt for one for an hour)
So my suggestion is arrive a good 2-3 hours ahead of time if possible.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 20:12
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Unfortunately, i get school at 3 and arrive home at earliest 4:30 and THEN i set off to go. :/ So finding parking is definitely going to be a pain in the @ss.

And I'm kinda pissed too about the reservation thing. I thought we didn't need to......Oh well, I guess I'll stand with my friends. But it would've been nice if they had just made everything more clear.

Thanks for replying~~
Posted on: 2009/3/23 20:17
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Gosh, I went through a scare today! One of my friends thought he wasn't going to be able to take me as planned, leaving me without a ride, but it all worked out in the end.
Now the problem is just going to be getting there in a relatively timely fashion...
I'm coming all the way from Santa Barbara, so it's a good hour and a half (at least) without traffic getting there. Problem is, I don't get out of school until about 3:00, and I probably won't get up to my friend's house until 4:00 or 4:30. He's only about forty minutes to an hour away from that Sephora, though, so we should be able to make it by 6:00 at the latest. Parking is definitely going to suck, though. D;
But I'll be there. One way or another, I'll be there. And we've all got reservations now, so we're cool. :3

Plus, TITO gets released at midnight! I'm totally staying up to buy it. I've managed to hold off downloading any leaks this long- just a few more hours. ><'

Kisses & Cuddles,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/23 20:42
  •  Utadaholic
      Utadaholic
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Just to make sure...
The "reservation" that you guys are talking about is the RSVP thingy, right?
I sent an email to Sephora with my name and the location of the store I'm going, and got a reply.
Is there anything else we're supposed to do??

FYI, This Is The One is digitally available on iTunes US store already!! It includes what's called "Digital Booklet"

I haven't bought it so I'm not sure what it really is...
But wow, it's only $7.99!!
Posted on: 2009/3/23 20:53
  •  placebo213
      placebo213
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
if anyone needs a ride, i'm going alone!! :( im 23 female and i live in little Tok town!! eeee im so excited!!! but i emailed and they said event was full :( but eff it im still going!! what time should i show up?????

email me if u wanna go together?!?! yueyeyoona@yahoo.com
Posted on: 2009/3/23 22:44
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Reservations? They said they weren't taking them...Oh well. Too late for that. I'm coming from Hacienda Heights to LA (About 10-15 minutes) so if anyone wants me to pick them up on the way feel free to call me. I have 3 seats in the back. My name is Oscar ^_^

(626)3756661

Also, I just heard on KIISFM an advertisement for the event tomorrow ^_^ :D

If somebody just called around 10:50 ish I'm sorry! I had it on silent!

I'll most likely be up all night (Can't sleep from the excitement) But I will be heading there around 1. So make sure to keep that in mind before calling.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 22:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...11>