Re: Utada@Sephora NEWYORK [March 25]
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
I can hardly sleep these days so excited about everything
Posted on: 2009/3/13 11:26
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
For the new yorkers, there's a Z100 promo for the event saying a Caroline from Z100 will be presenting Utada and her music. http://www.utadanet.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=214

Is she a DJ from the station?
Posted on: 2009/3/13 21:58
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Yeah she's part of the Z Morning Zoo it should be a good event then more excitment less sleep!
Posted on: 2009/3/13 22:22
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i called up the NY store and a beauty consultant said no reservation or appointment is needed...
did i contact the wrong person? which number did you guys press after the dail tone???
Posted on: 2009/3/14 7:56
  •  geneticboi
      geneticboi
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/USA
hmmm I called Sephora today to book an "appointment" but the lady said no appointment needed. oh my goodness, I hope it's not packed, so that way, all the TRUE fans could have an intimate one-on-one with Hikki!!!

I don't live in New York, I live 2 states under new york, and I'm a broke college student, and jobless, BUT i still want to live my life and seize the moment, so I will skip school those 2 days and already bought plane tickets to NYC, leaving Tuesday night, and coming home Thursday morning. Hope to meet Hikki Wednesday night!

Meeting Hikki will be beyond priceless for I am a fan of 8 years. So exciting!! I was really debating should I go or not... then "On and On" came on... "I'm living up my life until the day I die... don't need a lullaby!" that just did it! I bought the ticket! hahaha Thanks Hikki!!!!

I plan to give her this original print of my artwork made after her song called "Heart Station" respectively. It was done in Print Making class, so we got to use silkscreen and other medium!

if you guys wanna see the behind the scenes, check it out at my blog:
>>> HEART STATION piece

Posted on: 2009/3/14 7:57
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Oh wow thats really good ! Hikki would love that!
I live just about 20mins away by metro train if I get there early and there is a line I will so hold a spot for you! Tho I'm sure you may be there 5hours before the event
Posted on: 2009/3/14 8:11
  •  geneticboi
      geneticboi
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/USA
oh my god! yesss please hold a spot for me if you are there early, please!!!! I'm Quan, or GeneticBoi (as my sn) hehehe! (plus my pictures are all over my blog, so you'll recognize me, hehe) how lucky that you live in NYC. see! we all have our own stories and come from different walks of life, yet we are connected by Hikki.

I cannot wait to meet Hikki in person after 8 years of inspiring me. PLUS meeting you and many other Hikki fans!!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/14 9:33
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Wow what dedication GeneticBoi! Flying all the way to NY. I love your artwork as well...and your artistic style! The silk screening looked FUN. I wish I could do that with my school projects (I used to put hikki in all of my highschool art but it gets harder in university design school...it's not as "artsy")

I'm incredibly envious of all of you...if I still lived in Ontario I would so go to NY just to see Utada.
Posted on: 2009/3/14 11:43
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I live on Long Island, so I just have to take the train to Penn and then a subway(Wont have enough time to walk! xD)
Hopefully being an hour early will be enough....

Though my friend is at college upstate New York, and she's going to be coming down too :]
Posted on: 2009/3/14 11:49
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
For those of you who aren't as familiar with NY or just want to see...here's the Sephora on Google Street View :)

Sephora 5th Ave
Posted on: 2009/3/14 11:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...33>