<1...25262728293031...33>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  geneticboi
      geneticboi
Re: Utada@Sephora NEWYORK [March 25]
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/USA
it was a great experience but somewhat disappointing as we couldn't get a signing thing going on, after we've been waiting so long in the cold.... and it was NEW YORK, come on, she shoulda showed some love, ahaha! but it's okay Hikki was cute and funny as always!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 6:30
  •  geneticboi
      geneticboi
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/USA
Quote:

starlett wrote:
Seriously, this was one of the best experiences of my life. For those of you who were in the store to see her, I was the aspiring singer who asker her for advice during fan questions ^_____^; I almost cried, it was such a touching moment for me... I had so much fun, too! I'm glad it turned out to be such a huge turnout. I feel bad she must've been so overwhelmed!

hehehe I stood behind you in line! yeaaaaah!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 6:36
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
This mornin on Z100 they added Utada to the morning website with Elvis Duran (very popular and funny show)

Elvis Duran's Zmorning Zoo

It just links to her small page on theyre site where you can view the MVs of You make me want to be a man, Easy Breezy and duh Come back to me, and links where to buy This is the one and Come Back to me.

Kinda wish they would update the picture of her tho lol
Posted on: 2009/3/26 8:54
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
oh man I'm still in shock and the excitement is still in me!!!!

and yeah i have to say waiting on that line from 10 in da morning was great cuz now i have made 10 other friends, thats like one friend every hours new world record!!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 9:19
  •  starlett
      starlett
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/f/nj
Quote:

geneticboi wrote:
hehehe I stood behind you in line! yeaaaaah!

haha it was awesome meeting you. you were so cool, and i love your style! my friend seemed to have a lot of fun talking with you as well. :) did your friends ever show up?? i hope they got in too!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 10:20
  •  animemiz
      animemiz
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L /F/NYC
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

animemiz wrote:
I also came back from the event, and here is a brief recap of my day's experience, with a youtube video and some pictures I took.

http://animemiz.wordpress.com/2009/03/25/utada-hikaru-sephora-nyc/

Hi Linda!!! did u see my VID? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jCfY7I8dtM

Yes I did.... congrats!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 10:29
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
What a great experience is right! Only real dissapointement was not getting to meet her. I got there around 12 and waited for around 2 hours to get a yellow wristband, elft and came back about 4:30. I was far behind then, they started letting people in, but stopped when I was at the front, thats when Utada came and I was close to her when she came in! It went by so fast and it was fairly organized. Loved that we at least got presigned stuff by Utada. I loved the Q/A and i was screaming and waving liek the entire time. I gave the Sephora people a teddy bear with the utadanet kuma sign on it and they said it got to her but not sure if they were lying....
Posted on: 2009/3/26 12:12
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
Quote:

I saw someone with a teddy bear with the picture that was posted earlier attached...who was that? 'fess up!

me! i was standing on the side wall across from Washington Mutual outside, black North face, jeans, and a brown and white striped polo. I ahd the Deep Rover CD which i waved around inside the entire time. The guy with the camera did this thing were he zoomed into the CD and then showed me waving haha hope she will see it. I had the teddy bear hahaha. Was anyone else near me, like where the pigeons literally attacked! One pooped literally 2 inches from all of us and everyone screamed haha.

I think 10000 people asked me what we were standing there for. And by me I mean me haha People in line started noticing and where like, "Why are they all asking you??" haha. I got sick of telling people it was a Japanese singer Utada (that got interesting reactions) and told them Sprint was coming out with a new phone and midnight. ;)

Here are some crappy pictures I have.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v699/eljomat/UtadaNYC/

Video of Utada walking in coming soon!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 13:10
  •  Tenshimisha
      Tenshimisha
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 24 / female / NYC
Quote:

odyism wrote:
Quote:

Tenshimisha wrote:
Quote:

Mahalania wrote:
Quote:

Tenshimisha wrote:
omg u lucky u got her to sign somethong, but i should be happy i got a yellow band and got in ^_^. O yea for anoyne who was in line with me I'm Andrea, if any of you remeber(the chubby black girl With the hoddie)

I think I was behind you when we were at the side near the church and resturant..maybe?

I don't think that was me .I was near the spirt store and the blank wall where all the pigeons where hanging around and the man selling stuff.

I might have spoken to you a few times~! Were you wearing two coats/were you speaking to the group of guys from Connecticut/the asian guy with fancy white shoes/the black guy who said he would only wait as long as he did for Utada for Aaliyah?

Yea that was me!! which person are you ? I love meeting and making new friends
Posted on: 2009/3/26 13:10
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19
That was an amazing experience!

My friend and I drove to New York from Massachusetts.... a 5 hour drive. We got in line at around 3:00 and ended up being at the front of the overflow line (orange bracelets). It would have been a perfect spot if Utada had entered through the main doors :(

You yellow bracelets are lucky! I was wondering why they cared about bracelet color when people were exiting, but now I know.. they only had so many signed photos I suppose. Mine isn't signed :(

But I'm so glad I was able to see her! She's so unassuming and... wholesome. I hope she wasn't overwhelmed by the crowd.

p.s. gold-headband-kid, if you're part of this forum, you were pretty entertaining in that long wait. I'm just saying. hahahaha :)
Posted on: 2009/3/26 13:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...25262728293031...33>