•  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Re: Utada@Sephora NEWYORK [March 25]
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Quote:

Ayumi&Utada<3 wrote:
Quote:

I saw someone with a teddy bear with the picture that was posted earlier attached...who was that? 'fess up!

me! i was standing on the side wall across from Washington Mutual outside, black North face, jeans, and a brown and white striped polo. I ahd the Deep Rover CD which i waved around inside the entire time. The guy with the camera did this thing were he zoomed into the CD and then showed me waving haha hope she will see it. I had the teddy bear hahaha. Was anyone else near me, like where the pigeons literally attacked! One pooped literally 2 inches from all of us and everyone screamed haha.

I think 10000 people asked me what we were standing there for. And by me I mean me haha People in line started noticing and where like, "Why are they all asking you??" haha. I got sick of telling people it was a Japanese singer Utada (that got interesting reactions) and told them Sprint was coming out with a new phone and midnight. ;)

Here are some crappy pictures I have.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v699/eljomat/UtadaNYC/

Video of Utada walking in coming soon!!!

I saw you and the camera man lol I was a little further back near the UPS truck think I had like 7-10 ppl ahead of me from you.
I'm pretty sure cutelilme was behind me and Geneticboi was floating all over the place at one point lol
Posted on: 2009/3/26 13:22
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Quote:

Ayumi&Utada<3 wrote:
Quote:

I saw someone with a teddy bear with the picture that was posted earlier attached...who was that? 'fess up!

me! i was standing on the side wall across from Washington Mutual outside, black North face, jeans, and a brown and white striped polo. I ahd the Deep Rover CD which i waved around inside the entire time. The guy with the camera did this thing were he zoomed into the CD and then showed me waving haha hope she will see it. I had the teddy bear hahaha. Was anyone else near me, like where the pigeons literally attacked! One pooped literally 2 inches from all of us and everyone screamed haha.

I think 10000 people asked me what we were standing there for. And by me I mean me haha People in line started noticing and where like, "Why are they all asking you??" haha. I got sick of telling people it was a Japanese singer Utada (that got interesting reactions) and told them Sprint was coming out with a new phone and midnight. ;)

My friend and I were standing right next to you while in the Sephora store, and kind of near you while waiting outside while you were telling people fake stores about what was going on (which was funny) xD
Posted on: 2009/3/26 13:37
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
Really?? Were you the ones next to me when Hikki walked into the Sephora? Haha And I got a kick out of telling people about a new phone one guy sympathized with me thinking I was going to be in line until midnight.

Here is the video of Hikki walking in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94e7Sq0kuj4

I'm the one screaming Hikki i love you haha
Posted on: 2009/3/26 13:46
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
No I think we were separated at that point, then again, as we were waiting for her to come in, I wasn't really paying any attention to who was next to me xD
Posted on: 2009/3/26 13:55
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
^Hahaha I know right?! Like when she came in i literally was resting my arm on a persons shoulder holding my digital camera up, I was in so much awe I had no idea of my surrondings haha.
What do you look like? (Hahah Im asking in a 100% not sketchy way haha)
Posted on: 2009/3/26 14:00
  •  tokyosista
      tokyosista
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/NJ
This was a great moment in my life. Especially during this week where a lot of unfortunate things had happened. I really enjoyed everything about yesterday, except the whole waiting in line for 5 hours in the cold weather part...but just getting inside, seeing her and getting her autographed photo was a real treat.^___~

I hope she'll come back to NY to perform and not just make an appearance.

I'll be uploading more of my videos I took from the event on my you tube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Tokyosista
Posted on: 2009/3/26 14:24
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Lol thats the picture my friend took of me while we were there: http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/DratiniLover495/PICHAASSS/DSCF5883.jpg

I thought these were funny cause at the time I didnt think I got her in the picture at all, but when it was blown up on my computer i saw i did!! : D

Lmao, seriously blurry, but shes still there! And so close!!!

and one of the images i took from where i was standing in sephora http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/DratiniLover495/PICHAASSS/DSCF5901.jpg
Posted on: 2009/3/26 14:44
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
There some pics from NY on Utada's site!! Including the one she took with all of us!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 15:22
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

Mahalania wrote:
Quote:

Ayumi&Utada<3 wrote:
Quote:

I saw you and the camera man lol I was a little further back near the UPS truck think I had like 7-10 ppl ahead of me from you.
I'm pretty sure cutelilme was behind me and Geneticboi was floating all over the place at one point lol

ooh that was you? hahahaha yes i was behind u in line. i didn't noe it was u, i wuld have sed hi lol i just thought u were Geneticboi's friend. i was laughing when that blonde came out of the pub/resturant and starting asking u a whole bunch of questions nd her friends were like "lets go!"
Posted on: 2009/3/26 16:00
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:

ooh that was you? hahahaha yes i was behind u in line. i didn't noe it was u, i wuld have sed hi lol i just thought u were Geneticboi's friend. i was laughing when that blonde came out of the pub/resturant and starting asking u a whole bunch of questions nd her friends were like "lets go!"

lol I was on the phone and that was my friend I told her to defense Utada for me. That poor lady thought Utada was a new "japanese skin cream" -__________- so i told my friend to show her the CD as I was tryin to tell someone how to get to the event.
Posted on: 2009/3/26 16:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...2627282930313233>