<1...2930313233>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  mecanthinkyo
      mecanthinkyo
Re: Utada@Sephora NEWYORK [March 25]
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21 M NY
regarding the post above me with the pictures, when did they hand out copies of Exodus and Precious? I only got the signed photo.
Posted on: 2009/3/26 22:02
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
z100 monday morning!!!!!ohhh man sucks i have class but oh well, if they can get her then someone record it so everyone can listen...... oh yeah that dude he was halarious, he said "Ya on line for non-sense ya should join the military" lol
Posted on: 2009/3/26 22:04
  •  MUGETSU
      MUGETSU
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

mecanthinkyo wrote:
regarding the post above me with the pictures, when did they hand out copies of Exodus and Precious? I only got the signed photo.

they didn't i just brought them just in case she'd sign them but there wasn't a chance to, since she only went to the left side i was on the right. oh well.

i posted these pics on soompi also...that's where i'm usually at.

edit: looking for people I talked to on the line that were right next to me...aka dude who won the raffle, the couple, etc. lol faceboook!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 22:15
  •  animemiz
      animemiz
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L /F/NYC
Quote:

edit: looking for people I talked to on the line that were right next to me...aka dude who won the raffle, the couple, etc. lol faceboook!

I became friends with the guy who won the raffle. I was in the first group... so yep I didn't realized that some people, like ufofreek from page 26.. figure out who I was that quickly. I was pretty quiet by the end of the event.
Posted on: 2009/3/26 22:57
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

animemiz wrote:
Quote:

I became friends with the guy who won the raffle. I was in the first group... so yep I didn't realized that some people, like ufofreek from page 26.. figure out who I was that quickly. I was pretty quiet by the end of the event.

I'm the guy who won the raffle! lol. Who are you two?!? It was totally worth the commute from Rhode Island at 4am. Certainly made up for such a shitty year, with a month in a coma and such. I was shaking I was so excited. And I'm a total metro so the gift card was sweet when I found out they had cologne and shaving gel :P I still felt kind of guilty though, I have a hard time with that haha. The Sephora people were so nice after! They even said if I spent it all right there and then they would pay for any excess, it came to $567 and they paid for it all! I smell like a tangerine! :P If you guys could message me your names if I haven't already added you on facebook feel free to do so! :D
Posted on: 2009/3/26 23:23
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

MUGETSU wrote:
I was right in the front! Got there early and got the wristbands! It was fun!

Yellow wristbands!

Sorry for the blur!

Precious, Exodus, and the signed poster they gave out!

ur so freakin lucky!!

congratz yo ^^
Posted on: 2009/3/27 3:06
Administrator
A/S/L

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/3/27 5:07
  •  MUGETSU
      MUGETSU
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Bluesheep02 wrote:
Quote:

animemiz wrote:
Quote:

I'm the guy who won the raffle! lol. Who are you two?!?

Hey as you can seem from the pics, I'm that guy in the black nylon hoodie to the right. I was like right behind you in that section roped off section near Sprint!
Posted on: 2009/3/27 6:05
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Thank you for the videos, reports and photographs. Not having the chance to have feasibly been at any of these events, I'm able to share at least some of your experiences.
Posted on: 2009/3/27 9:36
  •  boku90
      boku90
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
@geneticboi: Oh man! you were the guy with the crazy awesome hair! lol i remember you passing by the line haha

@Ayumi&Utada<3: hmm I was the one next to the girl...i had a brown jacket...wit black jeans lol I was facing you so my back was behind the line lol

@mecanthinkyo: yea the guy that was like screaming "condoms" and stuff...my friend had an argument with him...he was annoying
Posted on: 2009/3/27 19:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...2930313233>