Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...33>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada@Sephora NEWYORK [March 25]
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
On the topic of transporting pastel artwork:

I go to art school and we usually make covers for our projects. Just buy a sheet of cover paper big enough for the piece you want to cover. Cut the sheet down WIDTH wise to the artwork. Length wise, leave it longer. Take the cover sheet and line it up with the piece. There should be a couple inches of excess cover sheet near the top of the piece. Fold this excess over, so that it overlaps the top of the art piece. You'll want this fold glued down on the back of the art. So, you should now have a cover sheet that flaps over the top of the art and saves it from smudging.
Posted on: 2009/3/17 11:56
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
@Manydyomg and funkystrawberries: Thats a good idea MandyOMG, u can also try getting some newsprint to use iy as a cover, its pretty cheap at art supplies stores aka Pearl Paint in chinatown
Posted on: 2009/3/17 12:14
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
ahhhhh i all i can do is envy the lucky people going to this event :(
I wish if the album comes out in the Uk that she would do a signing event too
Posted on: 2009/3/17 14:47
  •  dkpano
      dkpano
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'll be heading to the event I decided to call in sick that day xD hopefully my boss didn't buy that thing that detects lies over the phone LOL otherwise I'm screwed. Either way it's all worth it =]

I can't wait for it. The 25th can't come sooner!!
Posted on: 2009/3/17 15:54
  •  thisone
      thisone
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
ACK. I don't know what to let her sign. I really want to get her signature. wow do I sound desperate? Yes I do...
Anyway I was going to bring my exodus CD but...I don't want her to sign it because her CD is so precious. Or rather I just have OCD...
I'll stand out since I'll be the only one wearing sweatpants and fleece, oh and a big jacket. That's what I love to wear and my body is not in good condition to wear something nice.
Guess I'll be the odd one that is if I can even make it.
So much to think and the said thing is I'll look so desperate and making her feel weird that I'm such a goofy fan when she's just a normal human being.
Posted on: 2009/3/17 17:54
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
I pre ordered my English CD but I am so bringing my Japanese copy of This Is The One for her to sigh if its like any other music event if there isn't a free copy of the single then hopefully we can get small posters of her to sign! Cause I don't think everyone will bring something.
Posted on: 2009/3/17 18:01
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

geneticboi wrote:
either way I will not go down without a fight!!!!!

I will Chris-Brown somebody if they get in my way!!! lmao

since i skipped school, lied to my parents, used credit card to buy plane tickets to NYC. i must see Hikki!!! lol

Now another important thing, I have to think what I will be wearing to make a good impression on Hikki as well as other fans!!! plus we're in NYC, come on now!!! gotta DO IT UP!!!

lolz your comment cracked me up ..yup i agreed with you..i will skip school too so better see her haha
Posted on: 2009/3/17 18:46
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
She announced the Sephora event in a myspace bulletin, now more people will know about it .______. xD

@Thanks for the art tip!! :]
Posted on: 2009/3/17 19:09
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
crap that means im definitly gonna have to be there and start camping today!!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/17 19:32
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Yeah, I was going to try and get there by 5, but this pretty much confirms that Im going to have to leave class early and get there by 4. Hopefully that will be early enough!
Posted on: 2009/3/17 19:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...33>