<1234567...33>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  geneticboi
      geneticboi
Re: Utada@Sephora NEWYORK [March 25]
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/USA
haha I saw/met Mahalania, too bad we didn't get a chance to say goodbye!

also I saw cutelilme... sorry, I had to picked up that call, hehe didn't mean to cut off our convo!

goshhhh US fans ARE intense! lol. I also met some cool folks from the forum too

if anyone is bored, u can check my blog for the pictures from my NYC trip:

http://geneticboi.blogspot.com

Posted on: 2009/3/26 19:46
  •  boku90
      boku90
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
@ Ayumi&Utada<3: i think i remember you if its you who i think LOL the one that had Deep River??
i was one of the guys in front of you...we were like a group of 5 guys and one girl (w/ a magazine)...cuz i remember someone telling a guy about the sprint phone thing lol

@FunkyStrawberries: hahah i think i remember you too...wen Utada was arriving you had your arm on my shoulder for like 2 mins LOL

yea, hikki's all ive thinking about lol still starstrucked as well and it feels good :)
Posted on: 2009/3/26 19:37
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
lolz yeah me too..i'm still starstrucked
Posted on: 2009/3/26 18:59
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
Same! Still can't believe it happened...
Posted on: 2009/3/26 18:52
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
i have that pic up on my facebook, man i'm still on that Hikki High from yesterday's events
Posted on: 2009/3/26 18:49
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
Not sure if anyone posted one of these yet:
Posted on: 2009/3/26 18:46
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 / F / Philadelphia, PA
"You-tada? Is he any good?"

I think I need to make that my signature. Clueless people are funny.
Posted on: 2009/3/26 18:35
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
ooooh i see lolz but really...... japanese skin cream? thats funny. i saw ur cd nd i was like damn she's so lucky! cuz i preordered mine on amazon so gotta wait til may =( but i hate first love with me so it was alright lol. did she get to sign ur cd?
Posted on: 2009/3/26 17:06
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:

ooh that was you? hahahaha yes i was behind u in line. i didn't noe it was u, i wuld have sed hi lol i just thought u were Geneticboi's friend. i was laughing when that blonde came out of the pub/resturant and starting asking u a whole bunch of questions nd her friends were like "lets go!"

lol I was on the phone and that was my friend I told her to defense Utada for me. That poor lady thought Utada was a new "japanese skin cream" -__________- so i told my friend to show her the CD as I was tryin to tell someone how to get to the event.
Posted on: 2009/3/26 16:41
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

Mahalania wrote:
Quote:

Ayumi&Utada<3 wrote:
Quote:

I saw someone with a teddy bear with the picture that was posted earlier attached...who was that? 'fess up!

me! i was standing on the side wall across from Washington Mutual outside, black North face, jeans, and a brown and white striped polo. I ahd the Deep Rover CD which i waved around inside the entire time. The guy with the camera did this thing were he zoomed into the CD and then showed me waving haha hope she will see it. I had the teddy bear hahaha. Was anyone else near me, like where the pigeons literally attacked! One pooped literally 2 inches from all of us and everyone screamed haha.

I think 10000 people asked me what we were standing there for. And by me I mean me haha People in line started noticing and where like, "Why are they all asking you??" haha. I got sick of telling people it was a Japanese singer Utada (that got interesting reactions) and told them Sprint was coming out with a new phone and midnight. ;)

Here are some crappy pictures I have.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v699/eljomat/UtadaNYC/

Video of Utada walking in coming soon!!!

I saw you and the camera man lol I was a little further back near the UPS truck think I had like 7-10 ppl ahead of me from you.
I'm pretty sure cutelilme was behind me and Geneticboi was floating all over the place at one point lol

ooh that was you? hahahaha yes i was behind u in line. i didn't noe it was u, i wuld have sed hi lol i just thought u were Geneticboi's friend. i was laughing when that blonde came out of the pub/resturant and starting asking u a whole bunch of questions nd her friends were like "lets go!"
Posted on: 2009/3/26 16:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...33>